Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Black Friday!

On 11/20/2020 at 8:12 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

is trampling other people to get this discount required or optional

It's not mandatory but is stongly encouraged.  If it's your first time start with someone smaller than you; you'll get the hang of it

• Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 1:12 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

is trampling other people to get this discount required or optional

7 hours ago, Icarium said:

It's not mandatory but is stongly encouraged.  If it's your first time start with someone smaller than you; you'll get the hang of it

You may have to grind trampling one person at a time until you can participate in a full stampede.

• Like 1

It would be also nice if people who have a premium every month would get some nice perk out of it. Yellow potions are quite useless items. 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Icarium said:

Can we use sleep bonus though? And what about meal affinities?

14 hours ago, Platyna said:

It would be also nice if people who have a premium every month would get some nice perk out of it. Yellow potions are quite useless items. 

Well, we do get marks...

Edited by Antony
and sleep powder
  • Like 1

@RetrogradeSo the time+silver packages cost more than just buying time and silver separately right now.  Was that intended during the sale? 

Great prices on the rest of it though and thank you Wurm team!  Going to go drain my bank now...

Dang you wurm team now I have to buy a 1 year sub and maybe a gold coin.  

14 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

Guess I'll wait a day... transactions appear to be bugged?

For me worked fine.

There was some issues. But everything was fixed on Monday morning. 

[15:52:39] You have premium time until 10 Mar 2021 01:00:29 GMT

Just got 3 more months Premium. :) Thanks team.

Need Better Marks for buying silver , like for ppl who have 24 mths prem whats the point maybe think about giving us better marks for buying that 50s ...

Asked in the Discord if the sale could possibly extend to the end of the 30th to cover that lovely Black Friday and to save us poor souls paid at the very month end.

Fingers crossed ey.

• Like 3

On 11/27/2020 at 12:31 PM, Madnath said:

Asked in the Discord if the sale could possibly extend to the end of the 30th to cover that lovely Black Friday and to save us poor souls paid at the very month end.

Fingers crossed ey.

pls,

cover cyber monday ty

2 hours ago, platinumteef said:

pls,

cover cyber monday ty

d9LxGZG.png

Go buy some Jim Ross sauce instead or something

Understandable that it would be difficult to change for this year, but could perhaps be implemented for next year?

I write as someone who it would not affect either way but totally get the valid reasons for the requests made earlier in the thread by others.

• Like 1

Thanks for Editing my post? Next time, please just remove the post and post connected to it? Nothing inappropriate was said

Edited by WineisFinebutWhiskey
Removed inappropriate content.

7 minutes ago, WineisFinebutWhiskey said:

It is still the 29th in America, five hours until midnight and I didn't see a timestamp, why is the Sale over

probably because the company is in eu and uses eu time

Oh, didn't know the only players who count are from the EU - Usually a game will give all Countries who play their game their own time zone before ending a once in a Lifetime Sale - Hmm guess not - 

3 hours ago, WineisFinebutWhiskey said:

Oh, didn't know the only players who count are from the EU - Usually a game will give all Countries who play their game their own time zone before ending a once in a Lifetime Sale - Hmm guess not - 

As an EU Based company we operate via server time, available via /servertime ingame. 

We can't change sales based on individual players locations, and instead need to operate around our set timezone, which is where the servers are located. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, WineisFinebutWhiskey said:

Okay, I harp on about global times and timezones and all that, but even I don't expect anyone to work on days spanning 48 hours.  I want times given in UTC, but I am happy for the times themselves to be based on the company's home country.

EDIT:  I mean, we really a mob of whingers.  Wurm turns a one-day sale into a week-long one and everyone is all "but it isn't long enough".  I do understand Madnath's comment about people who are paid at month's end, and can sympathize, but maybe the solution would have been to give more notice (i.e. before the start of November) so people could set a little something aside.

p.s. I am not in any way excluding myself from the "whingers" epithet.  Just because it isn't me this time doesn't mean it won't be some other time. 

Edited by TheTrickster

Has the sale ended?

B6WZe8V.png

I mean I know it has, but it still says it's live.

On the website shop the prices are still reduced.. don't know about the steam shop.