Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Black Friday!

Black Friday Sale! 

For the first time ever Wurm Online will be participating in Black Friday sales!

From 23 -29 November get 1 month premium for just €5.99 and save up to €25 off silver!

This is a limited time offer so stock up while you can!

CNmAx7e.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, Oblivionnreaver said:

is trampling other people to get this discount required or optional

You will be expected to fight three trolls and a goblin for a statue that was marked up 80% before being reduced by 50% 

• Like 5
  • Cat 1

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

You will be expected to fight three trolls and a goblin for a statue that was marked up 80% before being reduced by 50% 

i'm sorry those numbers just can't be accurate

only three trolls? have you seen american walmarts?

• Like 2

Great news!  Will help with buying from the shop. saves me money.

BTW -  I saw that the servers are down.  How come?   Patch update?  How long do you think, they will be down?

Many thanks

announced as maintenance update, not patch. May last 15-30 minutes, usually rather 15.

• Like 1

So...it is like I can buy something on Black Friday sale and not get hurt? 

7 minutes ago, Bittereinder said:

So... can I buy 12x 1 month and thus play WO cheap(er) for a year?

you can, premium stacks up when bought. however, i doubt there's much point doing so. Since wurm is on Steam, there will be xmas sales, then Easter sales etc.. Its generic steam promotions wurm has to comply to. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bittereinder said:

So... can I buy 12x 1 month and thus play WO cheap(er) for a year?

12*5.99 is still more expensive than 67.19 (5.60) albeit cheaper than 38.39 for half a year (6.40). Disadvantage is less marks.

would be nice to have some sort of extra discount on the longer term subscriptions, id probably buy a few years worth if that was the case. 

• Like 2

The longer premium offers will be discounted as well and at different rates, it's definitely going to be pointless to purchase the one month option multiple times.

55 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

you can, premium stacks up when bought. however, i doubt there's much point doing so. Since wurm is on Steam, there will be xmas sales, then Easter sales etc.. Its generic steam promotions wurm has to comply to. 

That's not how it works - we're not obliged to partake in those larger Steam sales.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Samool said:

The longer premium offers will be discounted as well and at different rates, it's definitely going to be pointless to purchase the one month option multiple times.

That's not how it works - we're not obliged to partake in those larger Steam sales.

No just desperate enough to :D

Well cool.  Sadly I tossed 1yr on my new NFI alts already, for the LMCs.  Will the marks rewards be the same as normal premium purchases prior to the discount? Also for the silvers?

What time does this start. My premium runs out 21st at 2.30pm utc, may as well wait :) 

Has there been an email sent round to notify people of this sale? A lot of players/ex-players don't check the forums.

• Like 3

Would be cool to get returning players (if had premmed before, but have no prem active now) could get a discount to encourage them to return to the game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Sold!

I know I am probably getting ripped off with that +80% -50% markup, but those goblin Shakespearean death scenes are too good to pass up.

• Like 1

Is the homestead premium package for first time premium subscribers discounted on this sale?

I've been waiting for content, but I'll take discounts any day! 

Great job for the first post of November, looking forward to cheap prem

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Postes said:

Is the homestead premium package for first time premium subscribers discounted on this sale?

Yes

When and where can we find the discounted prices for the available options? Do we have to wait for Monday?