Sign in to follow this  
Iliililill

The Barcode Empire

Barcode Empire

Barcode Empire is first and foremost a collective, utilising doctrine styles of play and fair universal laws for all. 

Unity, order and solace can only be maintained if a deep meaningful connection is made to the collective, it will give the drive to play and increase players desire to join in on deed run events & goals.

All adding more layers of fun to the game.

What do we want to achieve?

A tight, long-lasting, driven community.

A social group to play, interact and rely on.

A group that educates players, expanding their knowledge and sharing experiences.

A collectively competitive group, that combines its total skills to compete with the rest of the Wurm. Be this in PVP or PVE, we want us to be the best.

Players that are committed to the idea of Barcode, that will remain part of Barcode.

How do we expect to achieve this?

Clear & simple expectations, No BS

A fun and supportive environment.

Good Leadership & Open opportunities to lead.

Open-minded and honest people.

The laws of Barcode

These laws are the expectations and how we expect our members to play by 

The First Law -all members must have 1 account with a namesake that reflects the name of the empire. Your commitment is vital to the growth and identity of Barcode.

Name must be 10 characters

Name must contain only "i"s and "l"'s

Name must start with i (capital I) and l (lowercase L)

You can have other accounts

The Second Law - participation, all members are expected to participate in the collective on some level. Your participation is what fuels the energy of Barcode. 

This can be as simple as join comms, help a fellow out, organise an event etc but participation on some level is expected.
Comms is expected.

The Third Law - Give more than you take.

There is no simple way to quantify this so it is up to you as a member of the collective to decide if you're taking more than you give.

We do not expect endless workloads or doing tasks none stop, just help where you can, the stronger the collective the stronger the support network beneath you.

The Fourth Law - Don’t take on too much.

This is a game, one where many people feel they can achieve far more than they expect. Don’t burden yourself with doing too much, too often. T

here is no rush, as a collective member burning out only weakens us. Slow and steady.

The fifth Law -  Respect the Line.

Personal relationships will form and develop, We won’t moderate the community but we will not tolerate meaningful harm to our members.

By all means have fun, banter and troll each other. Just know when enough is enough and be adult enough to say sorry when you cross that line.

If you have any questions about our Laws, please ask. No knowledge is hidden from members,

If you like the sound of this and want to join start by joining the discord - https://discord.gg/a2eZZXw

Edited by Iliililill
  • Like 4
  • Cat 1

This project would be greatly assisted with name change vouchers being made available.

i like the concept tho

Edited by Makarus
i do what i want

13 minutes ago, Makarus said:

This project would be greatly assisted with name change vouchers being made available.

i like the concept tho

agreed

Fancy remembering who is who if everyone nicknames are 10 long with IIIiiIIIiiI.....  what a garbage lol