Sign in to follow this  
jlsturgeon

no missions

I'm playing in Adventure mode, Epic on, and progressing the Adventure mode storyline but have run up against a problem because I'm not getting any missions. I've researched this problem on the forums and tried logging on with a GM alt and using the "#newmission" command, but received an error message that the deity doesn't exist whether I put in Fo or Magranon or whatever.  When I bring up the HUD window for Missions, there's nothing in it except for two missions marked as "failed" that involved killing tower guards of Mol-Rehan for Libila. One of those first popped up many in-game weeks past when I strayed too close to a Mol-Rehan tower (I'm JK), so when I got to the stage of needing to do a mission I went back to Mol-Rehan and let a guard attack me. When I killed him, the mission failed, so I'm not sure if there was a time limit or something? Anyway, ever since then, I have had no new missions become available and, as mentioned, the GM command doesn't work on my GM alt.  Any suggestions?