Sign in to follow this  
Drayka

Work clothing sets for crafters

Work-overall set, that can take CoC and WoA casts; preferably dyable, zero armour value.

Give the players a reason to clothe their alts and young villagers well.

Also, standard and fine priest hoods, to give appropriate increase in casting difficulty.

(Because it's ridiculous to see people wandering around wearing one armoured glove.)

• Like 3

I am always going to support requests for greater variety of gear - especially civilian clothing. 

Overalls, leather BS aprons, cloth bakery or tavern aprons, clothes & hats that make up outfits like "a baker" or "a milk maid" or "equestrian / stable master" etc. 

Generally... clothing? Yes, more please.

• Like 1

+1

I would love more reasons to not always be armour cladded - to dress like a smithy while smithing, or like a carpenter while working on carpentry..anyone else find it weird that you can just as easily carve arrows and dig in plate armour as you can in normal, flexible equipment?

• Like 1

I agree but would like better storage options with that, and preferably no cloths set decay in them on deed otherwise it would be pain... Like shelves or groups in wardrobe where i can easily sort and access my cloth sets, and armour stands that actually shows which goddamn armour set is on it visually... Still micromanaging it might be quite unappealing..

• Like 1

Leather suit to protect blacksmiths... if you don't wear it near working forge, you have a chance of getting fire wounds

faee2fcf73db4f9dc979b7579d94722e.jpg

• Like 1

+1 

Love this idea. More clothes options, specifically work related clothes sounds awesome. 

ive been bugging them for women's clothing for awhile now. work clothes would be nice too.