Sign in to follow this  
FreeLikeTheWind

Rite of Spring

So that there will be no more disturbances. I create a topic and notify you about the preparation for the riutal.

I plan to gather all interested Vynora priests to hold the riutal.

timer_E1605546639.svg

• Like 2

Huh wasn't the last on ~2 weeks ago? How long does a preparation and cast take for a rite by the way?

I really wonder how the recent change will change the future cost of the casts:

• Any casts of a ritual within the past 8 months will increase the favor needed by the deity to cast the ritual again.
  • The more recent the casting of a ritual, the more favor it will add to the amount required.

Patch notes - Rite changes

but are they saying Favor as in the cost of the spell when cast, or "favor with the deity" needed before the deity allows the spell to be cast?  I think the latter?

• Like 1

Can you pretty please delay it a bit so those of us that still have a fair share of sleep bonus to have time to burn it down?

Plus that, in the light of that announcement, some of us (yours trully included) switched to fo just a few days ago and are now locked on that religion.

I think that planning it for the weekend when people have more time to play would be great!

Edited by Bloodreina

29 minutes ago, warrior said:

If he delays it he'll run the risk of somebody ninja casting

I am sure he doesnt worry about that xD

Edited by ASPirine
  • Cat 2

1 hour ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

you have another 7 hours and a day after the cast to use.

Having switched to Fo for his cast a few days ago, I'm actually locked for seve days (four remaining) from switching back and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation. Also, I imagine there's a fair share of people that can't log so much during week days.

That's why I think it's highly recommended to cast the rites sometime around weekend and at least seven days apart from previous rites.

Now, of course, it's totally your right to cast it whenever you can/want and it's already nice of you that you announced it. I just say that it would be even nicer if you'd postpone it 'till close to weekend to give the chance to even more of us to enjoy it.

• Like 1

The reason why the favor needed was changed was that it was abused. Sleep Bonus is supposed to be a bit hard to get.

Changing religion back and forth with the sole purpose to gain the 5hrs SB is not really the way this is intended to work.

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

[20:15:11] As the Rite of Spring is completed, followers of Vynora may now receive a blessing!

• Like 3
  • Cat 1