Sign in to follow this  
Optales

Project Bridge P14 to R14

Hello Everyone on Harmony specially everone who live in the SouthEast of Harmony (everyone between T16 to P12)

I'am Planning a 2 wide wooden Bridge From P14 (the Deed is named Matology) to R14

I want to connect North with South so they(and I) dont have to travel per boat or the long way arount through the mountan...

that is just Phase 1 of the Project,

next stage is a highway from P14 to O15 and from there another Bridge to O16

and from there Stage 3 Highway to Harmony Bay.

I do this all by myself but I would be Happy if someone come and assist me a bit. Eather through Carpentry work, material preperation, or material donations :)

(note sry 4 my bad english ^^)

Hope to See you there...

ps. I can Provide some Bed's for Helping hands and A monestary for all who wants to pray a bit ^^

so long

*wave*

Have you asked opinion who live on those locations, or will you build anyway without asking those villages around you?

it was often mentioned that the way around is far to long and difficult

but non had the idea of a bridge... 

i will build it 

first segment is finished ... tomorrow i will put a start on the other side of the shore and than ... wörk wörk wörk ^^

I predict that Harmony will be filled with short flat wooden bridges that will be in locations where they will be really hard to replace with long sloped stone bridges.

5 hours ago, Cecci said:

I predict that Harmony will be filled with short flat wooden bridges that will be in locations where they will be really hard to replace with long sloped stone bridges.

i didnt't plan to make tham flat ;)

022137F02D0FA596284C194B701C18997A579537

update ... bridge segement 2

1FC67FAF17A94EBF5FB0CA94F74E6C6483F528D4

Thanks to Biglulu from R21 "Cornner nowich" for helping me plan the second part and attach some wood to the bridge ;)

Edited by Optales

hm..... wouldnt it be ALOT easier to make it at Q 15....?

Edited by Caduryn

13 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

hm..... wouldnt it be ALOT easier to make it at G 15....?

i think u mean Q15

but the dudes they are live there dont want it :( 

besides i got a help offer from "Luxor" but more help will always be more helpfull ^^

especially when it comes to dirt piles in the deep see level ^^

You are NOT building a bridge at O15, I live there and I WILL undo any work done to disrupt this bay.  I'm also expanding my deed to prevent any work being done.  There is a highway system being built to the North at the natural crossing point around Vanguard and Fools Fief, we do not need bridges every 10 minutes, it is not a long journey to get there.

7 hours ago, Melketh said:

You are NOT building a bridge at O15, I live there and I WILL undo any work done to disrupt this bay.  I'm also expanding my deed to prevent any work being done.  There is a highway system being built to the North at the natural crossing point around Vanguard and Fools Fief, we do not need bridges every 10 minutes, it is not a long journey to get there.

Nobody is building a bridge there?

2 hours ago, Taranis said:

Nobody is building a bridge there?

He wants to, read the Topic.

But i agree, there is absolutly no need of a Bridge there since there are Bridges at N 14 and P 16

1 hour ago, Caduryn said:

He wants to, read the Topic.

But i agree, there is absolutly no need of a Bridge there since there are Bridges at N 14 and P 16

You are right.. somehow I missed that.
And indeed, no need for a bridge there with the existing ones as you mentioned.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:43 AM, Optales said:

i didnt't plan to make tham flat ;)

022137F02D0FA596284C194B701C18997A579537

Well that is as near a flat bridge you can come, and it is short also. It is almost licking the water surface. Not the worst bridge on the server thou.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Melketh said:

wo wo woooow .... calm done dude ... i just a plan nothing more ... if not than not 

59 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Well that is as near a flat bridge you can come, and it is short also. It is almost licking the water surface. Not the worst bridge on the server thou.

that is the first segment @Cecci ... i've already done an update post ... and compering arched with flat is a bit ... mähhh ... u see that big a** flat bridge over at idk 

here ...

the bridge is hugh and its benefit the whole area 

i think he did great and its great work for that massiv project

Part 3 of the Bridge in Progress :)

Thx to:

Oxmoggxx from Luxor for finalizing the Bridge 

an "Anonymus Helper" for leveling the last 39 slopes :=)

01F1FBC0A11ED9E1B15D83436E16A30DDCB11D18

Edited by Optales

It is nice to see people building bridges to connect the world / area they are in better.

A concern I share with@Kierkegaardis: can you travel with a boat through there? If I were to live in that area it would be nice if you could not only physically but also visually fit the boats through there.

Edited by Corvusmagnus
  • Like 2