Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

*CLOSED* LT (life transfer) 100 cast on huge axe

Yes folks, my priest are on a roll! My Fo just did this beauty:

[02:21:37] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [100]

On a huge axe, 51q.

Life transfer can literally be a lifesaver when battling those pesky vermin throughout Wurm.

5s start bid 

50c increments

will be mailed, so leave COD name if you bid please.

2 day auction

30 minute sniper protection.

timer_1605653156.svg

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 2

I don't understand the these sniper protection rules and keep losing these auctions. I bid, times runs out, it says Auction has ended then an hour or more later someone else bids and I lose. Anyone have a link for sniper protection rules?

Sniper protection take effect if someone bids (this auction) in the final 30 minutes before deadline.   If they place a bid with 25 minutes left.. the auction is extened by 5 minutes, unless another bid is placed. If so, the auction is extended by 30 minutes from that last bid, and every subsequent bid, until no-one bids for 30 minutes. Then who ever placed that last bid.. wins

• Like 1

Thanks for the DAMAGED LT (life transfer) 100 cast on huge axe  if you wanted to use it and damage it you should have kept it or at least posted it as damaged item. I bought it for 20s thinking it would be without damage or at least repaired. I guess a man's/woman's word doesn't matter in a game to some people. Anyways I paid you and missed it being damaged before I bought it so I guess it's my fault and I do take all the blame for trusting this game to watch for scams. Enjoy your 20s and glad your priest is on a roll. :O)

Send it to Zaotl, I'll imp it up in an hour and send it back to you free of charge

• Like 5