Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

[PUBLIC SLAYING]Scheduled for Slaying! White Hatchling

COME BECOME A "DRAGON SLAYER"

Whitedragon.jpg

By attending this slaying you will receive:

A small piece of White Dragon Hatchling Hide

Blood for Salve of Frost

(Mixing White dragon hatchling blood with source salt will create a salve of frost.)

Title: "Dragonslayer"

sLW98Sb.png

If Anyone is interested in coming over early Dunvegan has offered to allow players to stay at their Inn. Big Thank you to Ruaridh for doing this. I would suggest parking on the water at N18 if on foot so that you can easily access the other slaying.

Date & Time: 

timer_E1607187597.svg

Wanted to have everyone aware of the Public Slaying as I feel all Unique Creatures should be killed as a community rather than for personal gain.  I will ask that people not bring all of their alts to the slaying when it happens to prevent lag in the area and also to make sure the rewards are divided evenly amongst the community. Event is scheduled for Next Saturday December 5th at 11 am CST 9AM PST. Location of Event will be posted a few days prior. 

After this slaying I encourage everyone to hang out on Melody as 4 hours after we slay this Unique we have another public slaying for the Kyklops on Melody! (See Here)This is the perfect way to get both your DragonSlayer & Giantslayer titles on the same day. 

Thanks,

Sheriff

Edited by BattleWall
  • Like 22

Thank you for making this public event, cannot wait to attend! :) 

I hate to put a damper on things like this, but.....

I have ended up investigating some claims regarding this creature.   I will update you more after I finish checking things out.

• Like 1

Probably 'owned' by somebody who will kill it with alts or a small private group. Love wurm content, good times!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Enki said:

I have ended up investigating some claims regarding this creature.   I will update you more after I finish checking things out.

You do what you need to do. I feel that after your investigation is complete the correct decision will be made.

Thanks for trying to make this event public. I hope it works out in your favor.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:22 PM, Enki said:

Is the investigation still ongoing on this one? Are there updates at this point you can give us at all?

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Jore said:

any news on this?

Playing tag with Enki on this matter. We haven't been online at the same times to clarify a few things. Hopefully we will be online at the same time shortly.

• Like 1

Apologies for the delay, but I had all the logs collected to work on this since I last posted and today I finally got to put it all together.

The person who ended up with the dragon, I am assuming is Battlewall, did not lure the dragon out of it's earlier containment.   I can see by the logs that the dragon had mined its own way out of the deed in more than one place and on the 12th - 13th it freed itself via a tunnel that was mined 17 days earlier.  The dragon had been free in the wild for up to 24 hours before it was collected and moved to a new containment.

The previous person/s with claim on it, simply did not maintain their penning of the creature and allowed it to escape by natural means as best as I can tell via the logs.

So, yeah, assuming Battlewall is the new claimant, I do not find fault in this exchange and this event may continue.

/Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 6

Boycotting this event.

Sign'd Buske's Cove.

Edited by kaidley

Doesn't look like Battlewall was in the wrong? To him it was just in the wild?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Forests said:

Doesn't look like Battlewall was in the wrong? To him it was just in the wild?

This is correct! The event will be planned shortly as soon as I get more time to plan the specific date and time. 

• Like 3