Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Pending favor

On full 100 favor on your character you not recieve any pending favor from saccing, also when you got for example 250 favor in pending, there is some case you will not recieve anything from saccing even if sac amount fits in your max pending. A lost by this way tons of favor already.

Edit: Since it was intendted, then i have a question. Most of the time you can't sac and fill all pending favor from just one sac, and once you sac you got pending favor which brings you to full really quick. If we can't get our pending favor to full in many cases, so what a reasone from this pending favor, isnt it inteded to help us, how it can help us if we can only fill it with many exceptions. So what if we already got pending favor buff, should be here an exception to fill pending favor even when full favor?

Edited by Nelsy

1 hour ago, Nelsy said:

On full 100 favor on your character you not recieve any pending favor from saccing,

This part is intended as far as I know. In the patch notes it said sacrificing at full favor goes to the deed enchanting bonus instead. I agree it's confusing though, I lost some favor this way too before I realised.

• Like 1

What Leaflife says:  https://prnt.sc/viuaas

Just always make sure you have used up your pending favor and are below 100 favor when you sac another batch for favor.  The new system is working quite well from what I can see.  I also made the same mistake Nelsy and was sad to waste so much favor when I did it.  What I like doing for the deed enchant bonus is saccing mountians of rocks.  Useless for priest favor, but works well for the deed bonuses.

I was full favor 68 on Lib and sacced 9 val items  , none went to pending and none to deed bonus , this was on Melody..

Plus how much favor you even get from rocks ..tells me Lib will give you nothing ..?

not favor from rocks, deed bonus.  I sac a couple hundred a day to keep my deed bonuses up.