Sign in to follow this  
Kraegar

Annalise

Annalise fought bravely for months but has lost her battle with cancer.  Those that remember her know that God has his hands full as I am sure she is already redesigning and pointing out what could have been done better in heaven.  For those that wish to express thoughts they can send a note to her son (Remyth) in game or to the following address:  Lisa Lee 11189 Molly Drive, Neosho Missouri 64850.

• Like 13

I'm terribly saddened to hear this. She was a kind and gentle soul, and she will be missed dearly.

Thanks for posting here Kraegar.

Blessings her way. It is always sad to see pillars of the Wurm community pass.

Sad to hear that, my commiserations and best wishes to her family 🎗️

I didn't know her, but I am always sad when a good person dies. Please accept my deepest sympathies. 

Dang it. I hate cancer so much.  My sincerest condolences to you, her family and friends. I'm so sorry :(

my upmost sincere condolences to her friends and family.
sad to see wurmian lose the battle to cancer,we've lost too many already the past few years to it :(

My condolences to her friends and family, aint spoke to her in along time but another lovely player gone. 

Rip Annalise.

I met Annalise one day while running across Xan on a newly created alt.  We chatted a bit in local.  She was searching for marble. 

On learning I was on a new toon, she told me where I could find guard towers, and offered me cotton if I should need it.  When I mentioned I'd seen a champ troll in the area, she headed over on her cart, hoping to take him down, but by the time she got there, he'd disappeared.

She offered me a lift on the cart, which I accepted.  She told me she'd been playing Wurm since 2006, and she had two deeds, one on the coast, plus the one we were headed towards, which was inland.  When we got to her deed, she gave me a high ql meal for the road.  I went on my way, feeling lucky to have met such a friendly, kind, and generous person.

• Like 5

Oh no. 

Sending my condolences to a family.
We'll miss you too in our calm Wurm's lands.

It strikes me terribly, everytime I hear about good Wurmians that passes away. Great Wurmians, great players, great people. 

Always sad to see someone pass away.

My most sincere condolences to her family and close ones.

Edited by neopherus

This is terrible and deeply saddens me.  Annalise helped me at The Landing almost 10 years ago when I started Wurm, dying a few times protecting me from Tonygreen, zarmazarmax, and goldfishmoo.  She was so kind and patient.  To this day she is on my friends list even though we’re in different places in wurm.  Prayers need to go out she was truly a one of a kind person!

Please if any sort of memorial is being worked on I want to help.  

• Like 1

I knew Anna back in the early days of gold 2..on and off for years. She was a good person.. I lay my axe down for her..

My thoughts and prayers to all of those who knew and loved her. 

I recall meeting her early in my Wurm days, and she was an extremely lovely person. She will be missed. 

What a shame. I had fun playing both with her and against her. She was quite a character. Last time we spoke I was selling her some crates of dirt. Never knew of her fight with cancer. Wurm will be a bit darker without her.

Goodbye Analise, JK salutes you.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

I never really know what to post in these matters...  I know I have played with Annalise and have known her as a player for a long time, but I have to really dig deep to find my last encounter with her and that was when she assisted me in trying to identify an ancient Greek coin.   I can't really give any amusing anecdotes or examples of any projects we may have been involved in, but when you hear her name spoken, you know it is someone with a lot of history with us.

Goodbye Annalise

p.s.  just in case you got internet up there....I am still avoiding lamb after that last cooking fiasco!

• Like 1

Sad to hear, sorry for the loss my condolences to the family and anyone that had the pleasure to know her. May she rest in peace.  

It's been awhile since our paths crossed, but I am sad to hear this. Condolences. I hope she is in a better place.

• Like 1

Its extremely sad to read this...I met her years back and she has been a very helpful person. RP

Sad news she was very helpful to me ingame although I havent played for quite a while its the good ones you remember. RIP

Today marks the 365th day since Annalise last logged into Wurm.  I still remember the help she gave me and the time she spent showing me how to succeed in Wurm.  Thank you Annalise for everything, you're missed and never forgotten, Wurm is waiting!

• Like 1

A little late but sorry to hear of the loss of another Wurmian, yet heartened to see that you remember her, true Wurmians you all are.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1