Sign in to follow this  
goemo

Spirit Gate Mission

So we just got one mission to build one. I would know a nice spot in the NW area for it open space and high enough. How are these things usualy done ? Should i just start it and post a screen or something?

Edit : I started preparing the area and start building if anyone wants to join in whisper me ingame ingame name is Goema

Edited by goemo

I'm interested! This will require tons of materials though. I think the toughest bit would be the gold lumps.

8 hours ago, Lexin said:

I'm interested! This will require tons of materials though. I think the toughest bit would be the gold lumps.

If you want to find it its directly W of Relaxington on the community map. I left a lot of shards and bricks there. Lots of mountains aswell but i didnt find gold yet.

47 minutes ago, goemo said:

If you want to find it its directly W of Relaxington on the community map. I left a lot of shards and bricks there. Lots of mountains aswell but i didnt find gold yet.

What ql gold lumps do you need?

EDIT: And how much do you need?

Edited by Dirty

2 hours ago, Dirty said:

What ql gold lumps do you need?

EDIT: And how much do you need?

Well there is a loooot of mountain around it but i didnt find any yet. For my mason skill its like 35q upwards to not make it miss all the time. Issue is iam gone on the weekend so i maybe cant even help. So far we attached around 100 items ( all very low skill people ) but the groundwork is done 😛

On how much its 1000. 

Edited by goemo

I've got 1k bricks stockpiled and got 40 masonry. I found a lot of gold veins around our area. We've got 1 in out tunnel as well. 

On 11/14/2020 at 2:58 AM, Lexin said:

I've got 1k bricks stockpiled and got 40 masonry. I found a lot of gold veins around our area. We've got 1 in out tunnel as well. 

Can you write me when iam online please?

So i found gold close by aswell now but hardly anyone working or sending me ingame so i guess i just give up.. wont solo 3000 pieces and destroy most of the SB bonus you could get out of it.