Sign in to follow this  
Siminary

Cape Nevermore (Cad)

We're rebuilding the farmer's market that we had at Nevermore Harbor.

It's now known as Ironhaven Farm Market on O-19.

While it's still being built and not yet on the highway, progress is being made slowly but surely. We'll soon have stalls for people to place vendors in. It's mid-way between sonata and encore so it's a great place for a public market as well as the farm market for Cape Nevermore Farms.

Currently the farm market building done, and the treeing is happening. I'm working on highway connection so I can place a wagoner for y'all to use.

ATM there is crates of wool, cotton and a little wemp available for sale. I'm still working out kinks, so if you're having issues, please don't hesitate to contact myself (Siminary) or my sister (Reaperith) for assistance. Or leave a message here if you'd like your crate delivered via wagoner.

Got milk? We do! I just added more onto our Sonata vendor. You can either pick it up from there or we can mail it to you.

Milk, fishing lines and pauper's high chairs now available in Sonata! Look for the Nevermore Dairy vendor in vendor alley

Cow and Sheep's Milk available at our vendor inside the sandstone barn at Ironhaven Market at O-19

Milk has been restocked at Ironhaven. Want it mailed to you? PM me.

Cow's milk - 30c

Sheep's Milk - 40c

3 barrels of each. More at Sonata.

Farmer's Salve & Restocked dairy at Ironhaven. Want it sent to you? PM me!

Lots of milk and full sealed barrels of maple syrup in SONATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Available:

Newborn Foals!

Self-serve or delivery to Sonata or Encore.

Check listing for details

PM with questions

More milk: 

• Milk
    • Sheep - 40c -- QTY: 5
    • Cow - 30c -- QTY: 4

PM if you want it mailed to you!

Need animal parts? I gotchu. Want a whole small crate of animal pieces. I got one. Come pick it up!

NEW! Animal part crates! We have one full of various animal parts ready to be picked up at Ironhaven Market or I send it via Wagoner. Shoot me a PM!

Milk returns to Ironhaven. 5 sealed, full barrels each of sheep's and cow's milk.

We have HORSES!! Foals, healthy, no bad traits. Did I mention that they're affordable?

We have young horses. 1 is ready to be ridden home. It's self serve, but feel free to PM if you need assistance.

Buy the paddock key from the vendor, get the horse from corresponding paddock (labeled. I don't leave you guessing), and lead your horse and drop the key in the barrel by the vendor.