Sign in to follow this  
Pastor

Lonely Kyklops

Driving home today a Venerable Kyklops cross my path. We talked a bit and he told me that he is quite lonely here and would like to meet some new friends.

I promised to bring few folks to him and make soon some party together. He agreed to wait for me in one of nearby caves by next few days.

So I am inviting all of you for Friday party which will occur here on Exo. Bring your alts, friends or sisters to get some leatherworking blood... and maybe dance with this unique creature 😛

Loot is private and will not be rolled.

Events start at Friday 21:00CET

timer_E1605297580.svg

Exact location and trip advises will be posted here ~12hours before slay.

I just think I forget to tell him that everybody will be armed...

Edited by Pastor
  • Like 7

Oh no, this is saaaaaaaaaad.  :(  But I might try and make it in case he gets angry that he was lied to lol.

Close to shore or farther inland as usual?xD

Im gona be super bussy this weekend lol

I am afraid this spot is not covered by any coastal local area. However below you can find link with exact location marked.

If you plan to come from west or north then the best spot for leave your boats is at south shore of bay next to Kykroldo deed.

In case you would come from east or south then shore near Moonlight deed seems to be better (shore is few tiles from deed border so you should have no problems with hitching horses there).

In both cases there are approx 2 minutes of cart driving to party location. Deed named Town of Sussex, but tower guard in center of the field should be best direction marker for you.

There is a camp filed (with nearby guard tower) where you can put your tents and where your alts can feel bit safer (guards are bribed already so they wont disturb).

http://exodus.yaga.host/#1480,1099

What are the grid coordinates? L22?

Edited by Platyna

C'mon Platyna. I believe you can read map to which link I posted above ;)

More or less Its somewhere between M and L 21.

Edited by Pastor
  • Like 1

Seems our dead friend had some bad feeling about our intentions, and smartly collapsed some rocks before I open cave. Anyway finally he has meet his destination and find some rest in calm cool place just under walnut tree at the front yard of my deed. As he was very sociable I will do my best for not letting him wait too long for some new friends in nearby graves.

d1df1d77ce1eee552b425269e271dcd8-full.jp

• Like 1