Sign in to follow this  
AlmostSolitude2

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon Slaying, get your bloods and scale

Bone is going to the poor guy that found it, rip

tome "if any" will be going to the penning team and everything else is going to be rolled; corpse, skull, etc

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=2643743%2C3435910%2C5&h=2643743&sts=26756640&sln=19-20&a=show

timer_E1605466796.svg

more details soon

UPDATES:   shore is not in local, so bring your carts and animals

Location:  horse shoe island, F22 http://pristine.yaga.host/#1420,527

Spoiler

Gf7SFfX.png

feel free to add your main toon to the list: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MNXA7sNWrliiwYoi3i5Yf8pjr7oZkYx3cEm268NWYzQ/edit#gid=0

make sure no alts are on the sheet

Edited by AlmostSolitude2
  • Like 17

Hooray! But also - oof - exact same time as the green hatchling slaying on Release? You're killing me here.

15 minutes ago, AlmostSolitude2 said:

is it? isnt it saturday for the drake? sunday for the dragon

Phew - you are correct! I even checked both timers before I posted in my panic and thought they both said 3 days. :D

Magnificent - then I shall come to both, with bells on. Thank you (and sorry for the confusion there!)

Zarame will make his presence known.is it close to shore or inland?

Thank you for this, Sol, and t he poor guy that found it. And the penning team. I will come and help you guys out so you dont wipe. :) 

Edited by Nordlys

Its a good ways up , so leave early...my ship IDOC is moored near signs showing the way ...

Look for the black knarr and follow the blue signs.be carefull, the way up its treacherous,slipery, full of thorns and hungry mobs going for you. Bring a horse or a cart.also congrats to damascus for being the first to arive

Edited by Zarame
  • Like 1

Nicely signposted, easy to navigate path, honestly not to many mobs on the way up, hopefully I’ll not doze off and sleep through this one like I did for the green...

There was a champ hell scorp coming to rescue his blue friend, unfortunatelly for him, I the impaler was there with my supreme spear and executed him for his treachery👌

• Like 2

how far is it from shore im late and not sure i can make it in time

It's a bit of a trip. You can probably land at the landing spot and ask for summon(s).

10min on cart, signs all the way so easy to find

Edited by Stinboi

Yes, thanks a lot, and an awesome breathtaking gravel trail you built, great work. Nice slaying as well, and very well attended.

glad it all went well. sorry for the sloped ramp, it was already built there and just too much rock for us to change or shape it, we had to leave it at 40 slopes, making it almost impossible for the people on foot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AlmostSolitude2 said:

glad it all went well. sorry for the sloped ramp, it was already built there and just too much rock for us to change or shape it, we had to leave it at 40 slopes, making it almost impossible for the people on foot.

You could pour dirt on it, but this would be a lot of dirt and a lot of work I think everyone understands, and considering the slayer turnout (299), we managed. :D 

Thanks for the slaying.

If i ever find unique it will be public slaying

i once again have to applaud the signs pointing the way :)  was such a relief knowing what way to go :D then running around like a headless chicken trying to find out where everyone is hehe. 

Thanks to Max, Jo, penning and host team for making this public! Unbelievable number of folks turned up :D