Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

Looking for a friend to find white-dotted flowers with in autumn

I find it sad that everyone I know is too busy to do something spontaneous and fun like this. (If we're not having spontaneous fun in Wurm, what's the point? But that's a topic for another day..).

Currently, my dream in Wurm is to have a pal with whom I can meet up every autumn to look for white-dotted flowers, wild beehives, abandoned deeds, and maybe even dragons. I live on Xanadu but can travel to other servers.

Is this an unattainable dream?

• Like 8

I'll keep an eye open ❤️

Though I must say I've gathered thousands of flowers every color but white-dotted.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

36 minutes ago, Antony said:

I'll keep an eye open ❤️

Though I must say I've gathered thousands of flowers every color but white-dotted.

That is why you must venture on this quest in Autumn.

• Like 1

I am not very good at white dotted flowers but decent at wild hives and abandoned deeds. ;) 

• Cat 1

On 11/10/2020 at 1:57 AM, Ayuna said:

I find it sad that everyone I know is too busy to do something spontaneous and fun like this. (If we're not having spontaneous fun in Wurm, what's the point? But that's a topic for another day..).

Currently, my dream in Wurm is to have a pal with whom I can meet up every autumn to look for white-dotted flowers, wild beehives, abandoned deeds, and maybe even dragons. I live on Xanadu but can travel to other servers.

Is this an unattainable dream?

I find everything about this post utterly delightful. 

I am not in a position to volunteer myself for this autumn fun right at this moment (sorry!) But I wanted to drop in and say "Wurm needs this, much more of this!" and also to say that I'd love to keep a bookmark on this & maybe when my IRL context settles down a bit, I might come around to join the autumn activities! 

~ A 💜 

• Like 1

*buuum* this IS EXACTLY was is missing in wurm.

i played wurm around 5 months...

i like it, i like this way of casual playing. i can work on my deed, another day i can make a travel or anything else...

i quick noticed that the community in wurm is very nice and helpfull, but the lands feel empty, everyone is employed or in grind-mode.

nobody gets the idea to say: "come, lets go and lets pick some flowers.." or so...

well, wurm has the possibilities for this way to play...

btw... sorry for my poor english

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Catrlee said:

i quick noticed that the community in wurm is very nice and helpfull, but the lands feel empty, everyone is employed or in grind-mode.

nobody gets the idea to say: "come, lets go and lets pick some flowers.." or so...

well, wurm has the possibilities for this way to play...

btw... sorry for my poor english

You need to live closer to me. If you  listen to my calls you can end on dragon slaying or in some ruins in the middle of nowhere. 😉 

22 minutes ago, Platyna said:

If you  listen to my calls you can end on dragon slaying or in some ruins in the middle of nowhere. 😉 

who knows how life plays, how the day ends..

if i can tell "thx for the trip.." and "always a surprise to listen to your calls..." at the end of the day, 

the time was not lost, and my wounds maybe heal.. 😉

Ayuna is a great friend and very fun to hang out with. Take up her offer and you wont regret it. I have been trying to convince her to come to Defiance with me but no dice.

Maybe I'll log on Xanadu and go for a ride with her. Who knows!