Sign in to follow this  
skalops

Ritual of the Sun repaired buildings in Vynora domain

What happened:  I have two buildings in my deed perimeter that got repaired with the recent cast of Ritual of the Sun on Independence.  Both buildings are wholly inside Vynora domain.

What I expected to happen:  I had thought that the ritual only repaired buildings within Magranon's domain, so I expected the buildings to not be repaired.

What I've done to try to make sure it wasn't user error:  I thought that maybe there was an errant tile of Magranon domain somewhere that could have triggered the buildings to get repaired, so I've double checked that every tile of both buildings is not in Magranon domain.  The entire area is Vynora domain.

Some relevant data:

There are no tunnels under the area with Magranon altars in them.  Most of the area is terraformed out of coastline and can't even be mined under.

The closest Magranon altar is 32 tiles away and is QL 40.

There are 2 Vynora altars much closer to the buildings and at higher QL.  The closest one is 5 tiles away and is QL 64.  There is also one that is 15 tiles away and QL 59.

Here is a quick visual of the area in question:  https://imgur.com/tlPbXDD

I'm wondering if the fact that there's a Magranon altar in the vicinity even though its all Vynora domain is what caused the repair to happen?

Thanks in advance for looking into it!

-Skalops

Everything I can see around my deed that needed repairs got them, there's no mag influence around here, just vynora and fo.

locations: Zarmigetusa and Nevermore Harbor deeds, just east of Sonata.

We found the same thing on Release, fwiw. Both me and one of my alliance mates had a load of off-deed walls and fences repaired in Vyn's domain at our last RotS. In my case, though, those were fences I'd been waiting to decay for a good year or more which is... frustrating to say the least.

maybe it's a new feature expansion but unannounced, vynora is goddess of building and repairing with the new passives..

I can confirm on Harmony.  Recent RotS spell repaired a derelict deed in my Fo domain.  No Mag altars to be found in area.  Been monitoring the walls and house for it's eventual disbanding, so I could take over that space.