Sign in to follow this  
Ogare

breakfast food help

I'm trying to make a breakfast that give 100% ccfp and many hours of affinity in one bite.

I got a combo here that does give a lot of calories and protein. It is about 10h affinity in archeology.

What I don't understand is how this food can be zero fats or carbs.

Here is a pic of what I last made: https://paste.pics/20489da9c8b2806a44b8a7245cd6a07d

note that the fried slice and cooked fries are made of combinations of: mayo, malt vinegar, cotton oil, tomato ketchup.

• Like 1

I went to WU and made some food to test and found some things. The cooked fries and fired sliced aren't good for ccfp. They are very complex and great for affinity timer.

I wanted to find good food that is made form just stuff I can fish, farm or garden.  I wanted to avoid ingredients from forestry or hunting. But it seems I"ll need sausage materials so I'll work on mass sheep breeding.

Interesting....I was wondering what you did to get your fried slice and cooked fries to the weight in your screen shot?

Also how are you getting 10 hours of affinity, I use the same items that you show and I get 22 mins?

Edited by gnomegates

@gnomegatesyou need to chop/cook everything and add all the optional ingredients. Cooked fries and fried slice have optional things you can add that greatly boost it.  Fries can included oil, mayo, vinegar, and tomato ketchup. Fried slice can include tomato ketchup and mayo.

I didn't do this but it's possible using fresh fennel might give better cooking oil and consequently also mayo.

With the ketchup ingredients need to be processed:

1. The veggies (tomato, onion, and garlic) can be processed twice. With theses you chop or mash them. It doesn't matter which. Next you cook them and the cooking methods are fry (fry pan), roast (roasting pan), fire roasted (campfire), steamed (sauce pan + water). Again, it doesn't matter which cooking method.

2. Chop or grind all the herbs/spices so chopped basil, ground ginger, chopped fennel.

It's possible to make a breakfast so complex with this technique that it breaks the ccfp/affinity system. It's called an overflow error I believe where values used to track complexity are exceeding whatever memory Wurm has assigned to keep track of that.

Here is a pic of something I made that broke it.

https://paste.pics/aab3e1a26c57429cce97c2cd23cb905d