Looking for work, finances are tight and need silvers to pay for deed so i will do pretty much anything just tell me what you need and offer a payment for it. i am flexible but also a full time husband and father and going to school so itll be something i do in spare time :) thank you!

Sorry, missed the link, i'll re-post there.

Edited by Gerboa
Cats!
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gerboa said:

Hey there! I could use about 20 bsbs, 30ql+. Could you do those and deliver them to F16 ind? I'll probably need a round of large crates after that as well.

I sure can I’m currently doing a major dig job and another major terraforming job after that but I can definately put you on after that or start working on them with my alt  it’ll take a bit that way though

• Like 1

Just dont burn out. 

Digging job, terraforming job. 

Send tell ingame or over here for any rare dirts/rocks... Will be buying them at market price + 10c to help you out. 

Standing offer until end of Jan.2021.

Hope you earn enough, if not write... I am sure I will find something for you 😁

O/

Jimbean 

• Like 1

Let me know if you get your hands free. Ill find something to do and pay you accordingly. :)

• Like 1

so far with jobs and working the market and playing my cards right with things ive earned enough to last me a long time! :D thank you everyone and i will be taking more jobs eventually but will be finishing up what i have and then working on deed and stock for awhile after that. will definately be doing more jobs in the future though! :P ill take you up on that at some point @Nordlysfor sure! and if i come across any more ill be sure to let you know @Jimbeani have a couple rare dirts maybe a shard or 2 ill have to look