Sign in to follow this  
Carbon

Free 0, 1, AND 2 Speed Horses! - Pickup Only

As the title says, free horses for pickup only on Harmony at E/F-21.  The 0 and 1 speed horses have been given a stay of execution due to the 2 speed horses being added in.  They will now be available until November 22nd!

All base colours are available, minus grey which has proven to be as rare as chestnut!  Piebald is also available.

Please see the spoiler below for a complete list, sorted by colour.

Spoiler

8Q35f2k.png

Please note - we are Aussies here in +8 GMT.

For other horses and items - please visit our merchant page at Dystopian Bazaar! 

Edited by Carbon

Hello! I am interested and found your place :) but noone is online and need permission...what time will someone be available? It is currently just after 4pm central US time....thank you!

Hi there!  There should be someone online now - Saturday morning for us and I assure you, we ALL need our beauty sleep here :D

Hiya! yes im aware now you are on the other side of the world from us hehe :) and i completely understand needing the beauty sleep....thank you very much!

Not a problem at all! :D  There will be someone on deed available to get horses out for most of the day - no limits, I just feel really bad killing off any of them!

The last of the horses are heading for the chopping block this weekend!  If you need free 0spd / 1spd horses - come and get them while they are here!

Added 2 speed horses in to the free list - grab them while you can!  No limits, just let me know you're rocking up! :D

Heya!  Check the spoiler for a full list of the horses that are available - I keep it as up to date as possible.

Edited by Carbon

Hello from -5 GMT.  I'd love to save a handful of your 2 speeders from the chopping block.  I'm not far from your deed so sailed by today to look at your inventory and picked a few out.  I'll try and catch someone at the deed as soon as I can and I'd be happy to make a donation to the cause for your generosity.

Great timezone! When can i do a pickup? Should be easy same timezone 😂

Hey guys!  I'm about 10-20mins from logging in now - I usually am available from about 12:30pm (GMT+8) and would be happy to see more avoid the executioner's axe!