Sign in to follow this  
Baeowulf

The Lakeside needs s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s citizens! -Cadence K25 right on the coast-

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

The Lakeside!

PaD7PUy.jpg

Hello! I am only kidding about the slaves part ;)

Well, mostly. Here recently we went from a steady 7 unique players, some of us who had and still play alts, down to 4. Whether it was burn out and quit permanently or are just taking a break, we are now down to half of the amount of players we used to have and it feels like the few of us that are left are actual slaves with the amount of work we have had to take on. So! I figured it would be a good idea to ask here and see if anyone was interested in joining us!

There is usually at least one of us on at all times, save for a few hours in the very wee hours of the mornings (EST). We have two current players left who are on EU time, and the other two of us are on CST and EST (US)

Anyway, we have a mine going with access to lead, iron, silver, rocksalt, zinc, tin, and of course LOTS of rock 😏 Access to good hunting grounds: 2 steppes and several deserts less than 10 minutes away. We also have 3 total deeds: an entire deed dedicated to farms and another dedicated to trees in addition to the main deed.

We have a few professions covered with the few of us that are still around: we have a high miner (unsure of actual skill, but we get 70QL ores, will update when I know exactly), a high cook that supplies us with affinity food and CCFP food, woodcutter at 40+, Blacksmith at 60+, Carpenter at 60+, Chainsmith at 70, Platesmith at 50, Animal Husbandry at 50, Shipbuilder 48+, Farming at 60, a Fo priest and a battery, a Vynora priest and upcoming battery, a Libila priest and an upcoming battery, and a Magranon priest with which we hold regular sermons!

So as you can see we have a few gaps in professions such as a leatherworker, tailor, and such. But we are by no means restricting anyone to any of these should they decide to join. You don't need to be a veteran to join, we don't mind helping and teaching newcomers, you will find we are quite friendly to both!

If interested in joining, reply to the forum post here with your ingame name and available times or contact us in game @: Baeowuf, Roselina, Pingster, or Azai and one of us will be happy to send you an invite!

Anyway, enjoy the photo dump!

Spoiler

Gfi11wH.jpg

e9ev45Q.jpg

As you can see we have very fertile hunting grounds...

nWovifx.jpg

udxfCum.jpg

View from the Basilica towards the Church and Pint Tavern

L2zyFZK.jpg

a5fj6us.jpg

6RsZkzK.jpg

The Basilica (church):

iU1pNbP.jpg

View inside the Basilica

2NITtEe.jpg

Side view of the tavern/kitchen in the basement

DswUjdi.jpg

Animal Handler's farmhouse

GzgvEcP.jpg

Masonry

w07DfVy.jpg

Highway leading to Sonata

GiHpsUn.jpg

jwOCekV.jpg

KtRM0Of.jpg

UXJ3IPB.jpg

Bridge across Loch Lionn

WsqVp5G.jpg

g9OtiNl.jpg

The Smithy as viewed from the tavern

Yy10bxB.jpg

cRbVNQt.jpg

wOe6Git.jpg

fmOgLFD.jpg

Views from the bell tower above the basilica

WHHwguD.jpg

Bx9TyD8.jpg

unknown.png

• Like 1

Hello! I’m a new player hoping to find a good place to settle down, I’m happy to do any work that’s needed in return for guidance through the game, are you still looking for players? Ign: Ekusas

I am also a new player looking for a place to call home. My IGN is Yardale.

We are still accepting new villagers :)

if you're a new player, we provide a great starting point for you to grind your skills up, build a house and help you with all the newbie questions.

We have a lovely alliance and our village is beautifully located right next to the ocean ( fast server crossings )

Feel free to PM "Baeowuf", "Roselina" or me in-game ("Bermz") if you are interested! 😀