Sign in to follow this  
Baeowulf

The Lakeside -Cadence K25 right on the coast-

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

The Lakeside!

K25 Cadence

BUT FIRST: Photo Album- https://imgur.com/gallery/l9bLfku

If you're still interested after the photo album, then read more!

We are located right on the coast of K25 and offer ammenities such as: On deed Libila and Fo priest (Mag priest is taking a "temporary (we hope)" break), an entire farm deed (Lakeside Farms) with over 100+ tiles of plantable dirt, a sister deed dedicated to housing only (Lakeside Estates) that has excellent views of the lake, a friendly alliance that's comprised of previous Lakeside citizens that wanted to branch out and form their own deed, along with lots of decently skilled crafters: Miners at ~70 skill, Blacksmith 90+, cooks 60+, an aspiring metallurgist (40+ I think) and many others, as well as access to tar, clay, and moss right on deed/just off deed and every crafting station you can think of.

We are both veteran and new player friendly! We don't mind answering questions, in fact I spend a great deal of my time in CA Help doing just that!

If you like what you see and heard, then give us a PM ingame at Baeowuf, Roselina, Bermz, or Pingstery if you want an invite and see the deed in person! It really is so much better looking in person. 😉

Edited by Baeowulf
  • Like 3

Unofficially voted the most beautiful development on the server and I will challenge any contenders to a duel!

• Like 1

Updated photos/description 🙂

NOTE: The lighthouse is now finished! :D

Edited by Baeowulf

Most helpfull and friendly people of the server!

• Like 2

First time visiting your deed and this a fantastic place, makes me sad i live on a mountain side haha, i have to ask if i may, what is the dimensions of your deed and upkeep, it has to be insane

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jainy said:

Are you still recruiting? 

Hi there!

We always welcome new citizens :)

On 5/5/2021 at 6:04 AM, fendewen said:

First time visiting your deed and this a fantastic place, makes me sad i live on a mountain side haha, i have to ask if i may, what is the dimensions of your deed and upkeep, it has to be insane

I'll PM you. Not something I want made public. ;)

• Like 1

If you as a new player do not want to spend your one-time teleport to our village, I can pick you up from any starting town or wherever you are on the server : ))

Just PM me in-game :    /tell Bermz

• Like 1

Or, yknow, our lib and fo are able to summon, if Baeo's still paying for my 2nd Fo alt's prem

• Like 1

Bump. Still recruiting. contact "Bermz" in-game for an invite!

Bump. We had 4 new recruits last week.

For anyone still looking for a place to settle down, You're welcome.  PM me in-game "/tell Bermz"