Sign in to follow this  
Zuelatak

[Kataleuz's Crescendo] One character challenge

FyKuuln.png

Kataleuz's Crescendo

Where the #1 goal is a strong lively community.

Start Date: September 17th 2020

Location: F24, Cadence, slightly north of the bay and east of the steppe

Spoiler

fy5IxGr.png

How we plan to achieve this.

Only one character per player!

Spoiler

-Only one of your characters may be in the village

-We ask that everyone including those outside of the village only have one of their toons within local of our land at a time

Guild Halls

Spoiler

-We've created Guild Halls that are buildings designated to a certain set of skills and we encourage our deed members to use those buildings when doing those specific skills. This way we can keep players out of their personal homes and near other players that do similar activates.

-We encourage a personal home to be mainly decorative, a place for personal storage, and sleep.

kPgtDLx.png

Titles

Spoiler

-If a deed member finds themselves invested in one particular guild we have roles that are used as titles so you can be a "Smith of Kataleuz's Crescendo." instead of a "Villager of Kataleuz's Crescendo." We also have titles for priests as well.

FyQmIjU.png?1

Realism

Spoiler

On top of Guild Halls and Titles here are some additional things we try to aim for

-Light RP (Examples): Using /me to describe certain actions, saying a prayer when praying to a god, using emotes

-Avoid flat terrain: A lot of deeds will flatten their entire land, but we try to work with the land and keep things looking as natural as can be.

We are looking for all types of players!

If you are interested in joining it's best to reach me on Discord Zuelatak#6607, or my server https://discord.com/invite/kW3b7ZJ.

Eqle4xj.jpeg4Du74Vp.jpeg

Edited by Zuelatak
Update
  • Like 2

5GLLVVv.png

With newly acquired land that provides access to the bay! (Left of the pottery beam)

On 1/24/2022 at 10:51 PM, Bloodreina said:

Is this still going strong? :)

Unfortunately I think the old no alts rule was too hard for this game. We still have all our members, but most have gone dormant. I have updated the rule as of today to be more loose. It should not allow for all players to partake while still holding some values of having no alts.

If any wish to join it's best to reach me on Discord Zuelatak#6607

Edited by Zuelatak

On 5/4/2022 at 1:44 AM, Zuelatak said:

If any wish to join it's best to reach me on Discord Zuelatak#6607

Bump

Bumping due to an update of the OP, and to provide an update.

Recently worked on the east highway that goes into the ocean. We now have a nice big bridge that people can use as a marker when saying along the east coast. Next project will be an inn for people to visit and have a place to stay at