Sign in to follow this  
BDCKoolaid

Rare Cavalier Helm, Steel (Sold)

CuJyek1.png

[16:45:22] This special helmet is handed out to a limited number of cavaliers in order for them to inspire and lead their peers. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

QDhfUeu.png

Starting Bid: 30s

Increment: 1s

Buyout: 1g

1 hour sniper protection

timer_1604968231.svg

Edited by BDCKoolaid
Sold

33 well worn silvers

Edited by Quelon
Shydow beat me to 32s

45s

@Torit can not be improved. I posted a bug report about it at the beginning of the year. It shows that it can be imped with a lump, but can't actually be imped. The same goes with the Horned Helmet.

48 minutes ago, brattygirl said:

45s

@Torit can not be improved. I posted a bug report about it at the beginning of the year. It shows that it can be imped with a lump, but can't actually be imped. The same goes with the Horned Helmet.

It's not a bug tho. It was supposed to be like that. I'm trying to push my suggestion about it for over a year already.

53 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

It's not a bug tho. It was supposed to be like that. I'm trying to push my suggestion about it for over a year already.

I still find it odd that it shows an item to be improved with. I have many items that can not be imped. But none of them even show an item to imp. Besides the Cavalier Helmet and Horned Helmet.