Sign in to follow this  
jaytoo

First Rite of Death on Cad

Rite of death is coming up on Cad.

i've got 72 channeling and the only lib I know of higher than I at the moment is Vorlox who is around 75. If someone has 80+ channeling please contact me so we can link more priests!

I'd love to fill up the link slots for this rite as it does not come around very often!

Lets work together to make this as effective as possible for lib priests to finish out their journal!

PM - Bubtoo in game

Edited by jaytoo
  • Like 1

I have a Lib @62 Faith. Channeling is only 45ish, though so I can just be a link 🤪

62 faith here (only 50 channeling). I'm online in Euro tz

Edited by Rusk

16 hours ago, Ilovemagranon said:

Would it be possible to make the rite on he weekend? like the 7th of november?

No way to know when it will be ready, and i'm not really looking to wait a long time. I don't think we'll see another one in the next 90 days.

I have a 100 faith 48 channeling priest I can bring over to help if needed. Let me know.

[11:36:02] You explain how Libila is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that she may manifest her powers.

Just have to keep on praying for now!

any sermon circles on cad? i got 3 lib priests i could pray and sermon on to help with the cause, also want to join with my main priest for the goal(100 faith, 51 channeling).

[19:33:40] You sense that Libila is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

Rite of Death is up.

I have 75 channel and I don't know of any lib priest with 80+ channeling so I have I believe 7 link slots available.

If anyone has 80+ channel feel free to contact me i'll be happy to let them cast for the extra link slot.

my current list of people i've been able to contact is:

Voleuse
Vorlox
Kiwiroo
Sorceress
Baeowulf
Jim

Roselina

and if needed,

Unholypolly

However since time zones will be all over the place I'm willing to cast once we are able to fill all the slots. If more than 7 links are available at casting time the tie will be broken with whoever has higher faith+channeling.

i'll attempt to make a survey for available hours but i'm not particularly versed in such things

my lovely wife has created a survey to gather available times. I will summon people to my location when the time arrives and can bus everyone back home if needed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TLK5F3Z

if we reach 7 people available at any of these times i'll make it work on my end.

9 hours ago, jaytoo said:

[19:33:40] You sense that Libila is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

Rite of Death is up.

I have 75 channel and I don't know of any lib priest with 80+ channeling so I have I believe 7 link slots available.

If anyone has 80+ channel feel free to contact me i'll be happy to let them cast for the extra link slot.

my current list of people i've been able to contact is:

Voleuse
Vorlox
Kiwiroo
Sorceress
Baeowulf
Jim

Roselina

and if needed,

Unholypolly

However since time zones will be all over the place I'm willing to cast once we are able to fill all the slots. If more than 7 links are available at casting time the tie will be broken with whoever has higher faith+channeling.

i'll attempt to make a survey for available hours but i'm not particularly versed in such things

Roselina is my Lib priest :P I was talking to you last night about it XD

If you prefer to come early to be on deck I can summon, just pm bubtoo

if you need we can just link while you're not around and cast when you're afk

virus is already on site

Edited by jaytoo

we have 7/8 links on site. just waiting for 1 more.

Also turns out i can have 8 links haha

Edited by jaytoo

[21:34:24] As the Rite of Death is completed, followers of Libila may now receive a blessing!

thank you Jaytoo for organizing this, hope everyone that missed this are lucky enough to not get ninja'd the next time RoD pops up:)

• Like 2

Thanks for organizing, enjoy the spooky grey skies 👻