Sign in to follow this  
Nordgrad

Server dont show up

Hello,

i first lunch the Server and it showed up in the Serverlist, later i wanted to use some Mods(Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding), then i executed the patcher.bat and now it want showed up anymore. I delete all and downloaded again with Steam but it want showed up anymore too (as Vanilla Server). I really dont now want i can do now.

not showing on steam is usually an issue with firewall and port forwarding of the correct ports.

Use the Modlauncher other Ports than the "normal" Game ?
If i start it with the unpatched Server Launcher.exe then it showed up in the Internet Server List but if i start the modlauncher.exe or the Server Launcher-pached.exe then it not showed up in these List.
Can you understand my Problem without Mods it can see the Server and can join but with Mods loaded it dont showed up ?

Edit:
I have found a solution for my problem...i just delete the old unpached WurmServerLauncher.exe Server and rename the WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe to WurmServerLauncher.exe.
And now i can see my Server in the List und can jion again with Mods.

Edited by Nordgrad

22 hours ago, Nordgrad said:

Hello,

i first lunch the Server and it showed up in the Serverlist, later i wanted to use some Mods(Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding), then i executed the patcher.bat and now it want showed up anymore. I delete all and downloaded again with Steam but it want showed up anymore too (as Vanilla Server). I really dont now want i can do now.

If it was showing up before, then stopped after you added mods, it's usually a problem with one of your mods.  I'd try disabling them one at a time to figure out what's breaking it.