Sign in to follow this  
Rekaziah

closed

Jagmire

This server has a focus on building Industries/cities/military structures. Details can be viewed on the Google doc- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-SxsP0QvF-sKOwOz4TFGghtSl8DVUnrZn_3Pjr22FE/edit?usp=sharing

It is not necessary to participate in building Industries. Feel free to do your own thing :)

Rules

-Only one Character may be played at a time( you may have alts for extra deeds and priests, but only one can be online at a time except for quick deed trades or something similar).

-No Client mods except live map

-No harassing, verbally assaulting, or belittling other players

-No religious or political debates in server channels

-No land bridges
-Bridges over waterways must be 40 dirt high(50 for rope bridges).

-No macros, bots, or scripts.

-No afk fight or shield training
Players that violate these rules will be punished on a case by case basis. Punishments may include but are not limited to: confiscation of items, skill loss, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

Details

Discord- https://discord.gg/BGxknDdXcX

4k map - https://redirect.pingperfecthosting.com/244894/mapviewer/

1xskill 4x action timer (skills that are not affected by increased action timers have had their skill gain increased)

PVE

No Priest Restrictions

Vanilla deed costs and upkeep

A player may only play one character at a time, but may have alts for deed holders and priests.

20.0 starting characteristics( BC 21 & ML20.1)

65,000 creatures

Mountain heights go up to around 8,000 

CR setting is set at 2

8hr farm ticks

Lots of custom and difficult mobs

Building skill - set at 2x skill--Bridge building skill check removed

Movement mod- slight increase to horse, hellhorse, and unicorn speeds. Also most mounts can climb higher slopes

Meditation skill gain increased

Weapon smithing skill slightly increased

Crops do not rot

Thank You very much Mod makers for all the mods!!

Mods

Add Kingdom Items 

Altars 

Archeo tweaks 

Bdew server mod tools 

Betterfarm 

Bounty mod 

Bounty on burn 

Bulk separated

Combiner

Crop mod 

Custom wagons

Dig to ground

Discord relay

DPS

Dusk combat(Disabled)

Dye maker

Event mod

Fishmonger

Fishy tweaks

Harvest helper

Hitching post

Hot fixes

Http server

Inbred warning

Leadmore 

Location command

Loot tables

Mini pets

Move mod

Move to center

Planters

Repair towers

Server map

Server packs

Server player counter

Server tweaks

Sindusk library

Skill mod 

Spell craft

Starter gear

Steam id

Custom mobs

Tabard mod

Tent sleep

Timer fix

Treasure hunting 

Unleashed

Waxed

Wyvern Mods

Edited by Rekaziah

1 hour ago, Rekaziah said:

-No Client mods except live map

I understand the reasoning for this, but how can you make sure it's being followed?  Usually when there is a "no client mods" rule, many players still use them and this creates a real disadvantage for those who follow the rules. For example, they will have a much harder time finding things that other players can easily find (treasure, mushrooms, eggs, etc.), avoiding tough mobs, seeing in caves (especially players who have poor vision), and so on.  In other words, only the good players who follow the rules will be disadvantaged.

I'm not asking as a challenge to this rule, just wondering if you have a way to enforce it.

Edited by Batta

Sadly i dont, you make a good point too. I will have to consider this some more because i dont want folks to use the client mods but i dont want those following the rules to be at a disadvantage either, like you said.

Sounds like a very fun idea to bring new challenges and rewards to the game! Should work well for those who want to group up in a village OR for those who want to go solo and build a specialized industry on their own. I look forward to seeing how it unfolds :) Nice map too! Im itching to get out and explore :D

• Like 1

Thank you :)  I hope it unfolds well, I have high hopes for it. I have been thinking about this idea for months

Though about jumping in here, but the rules is kinda harsh and beside there is no 1handed spear, so i cant use a spear with a shield that i wishes for :(

Jagmire is growing and doing very well. We have four deeds up and quite a few others getting close to earning that start up coin! Currently we have around 10-12 people on a peak times with new people logging in frequently. The industry feature is a fun addition to the game for those interested in having an extra challenge and way to earn some copper. If not, its still a great map with lots of open space to make your own. If you are looking for a fresh start with a great community come check it out :)

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, Wildelf said:

Though about jumping in here, but the rules is kinda harsh and beside there is no 1handed spear, so i cant use a spear with a shield that i wishes for :(

No they are not harsh at all unless you want to use exploits or cheats like macros bots or scripts. Lots of servers including Wurm Online would banish you immediately with no conversation about it.

There are some nice ideas going on here.

Edited by TheMacGregor
  • Like 2