Sign in to follow this  
Aaron_IRL

Genius Level Planning

Maintenance restarts on the weekend have to be best idea ever, right?  Probably the greatest minds in all of gaming come together to plan them.  I can just imagine them all on a video conference, "There's 852 people right now that should rethink what they are doing today.  Let's shut it down. I'm pretty sure they have something better to do."

Put your dishes into dishwasher or your clothes into washing machine and it will be fine. 

• Like 1

if you get that angry about your idle clicker game being down for 15 minutes it was probably time for a break

• Like 10
  • Cat 1

Well I guess they fix the sleep bonus bug on server side so people don't abuse it to generate infinit amount of sleep bonus. A short heads up that this will not even take 5 minuets would have been great but oh well we will live the game will live. nd they even delayd it so peopel could finish ther rift.

5 hours ago, Aaron_IRL said:

"I'm pretty sure they have something better to do."

Well yea. There are books to read, friends to call, educational sites to visit, hobbies to pursue, families to get in touch with... the list is endless :) 

Look, I am being facetious, I know. No disrespect intended, I promise. You may have a good suggestion there and I am sure the developers would like to hear good suggestions. But if you come out with guns blazing like that, I doubt they will be happy to read it. I know I wouldn't.

Perhaps a good place to start would be to find out WHY there was a restart at that particular time. There may be a good reason for it that we are not aware of...

• Like 3