Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Increase SB pool to 10hr max

Increase the SB pool to 10hr max, on clusters with so many people, it makes sense to me to raise it. 

Doing the Journal increes your maximum on sleep powder oyu hold if i know right. On top you can increes the limit with the marks you get for buying premium. Maybe 10h would be better but I don´t realy have a problem with 5 to be honest its like waht 30-60 min a day? So it can stack up to 5h in around 3 Days of not playing. Then you can now increes the duration with good food. Currently I found 5h after a ritual allredy exouhsting becous it feel like wast to don´t use it efficient.

Not going to happen. Game Chest has already monetized the increased pool through Loyalty Program (Marks Store).

On 10/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, Radircs said:

Doing the Journal increes your maximum on sleep powder oyu hold if i know right.

These journal entries cannot be completed on Northern Freedom due to content being held back.

7 hours ago, Sindusk said:

These journal entries cannot be completed on Northern Freedom due to content being held back.

Or by priests (improve armour piece) unless they depriest or cheese using epic. 

But of course, priests don't deserve sleep bonus and the like...

It would be fair to give priests the additional SB pool hour on completion of Benediction if not received already (by non priesting or other means).