Sign in to follow this  
OhPee

Planned RoS cast planned for Nov 1

1 minute ago, Tihoretsky said:

Why didn't they ask if they could join his ritual, for example? Double standards?

Why did he not ask if he could join? That one goes both ways.

He clearly said he wanted only the SB as well, you do not have to be with the casting group to get that.

1 minute ago, Milkdrop said:

Why did he not ask if he could join? That one goes both ways.

He clearly said he wanted only the SB as well, you do not have to be with the casting group to get that.

Because in plan was to do it today?

5 minutes ago, Tihoretsky said:

Why didn't they ask if they could join his ritual, for example? Double standards?

For the community, not for personal gain in my defence.

4 minutes ago, Tihoretsky said:

Because in plan was to do it today?

Again, where was the post for that?

All you say is, he never planed to include anyone else, neither did he reply to OPs forum post to say he had it planned before or talk of merging it.... so many ways to handle the situation better, he choose the selfish and such worst way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milkdrop said:

Again, where was the post for that?

All you say is, he never planed to include anyone else, neither did he reply to OPs forum post to say he had it planned before or talk of merging it.... so many ways to handle the situation better, he choose the selfish and such worst way.

Rituals have already been performed before without any posts. Useless discussion.

Edited by Tihoretsky
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tihoretsky said:

Rituals have already been performed before without any posts. Useless discussion.

Not when there has been a public post about it and if so then there was a shitstorm afterwards to the one who sniped it.

There used to be one guy that was famous for sniping casts with his private priest army but oh well.... common sense is lost here.

By now everyone understands that you wave the flag of selfishness over anything else, I am done here.

Edited by Milkdrop
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tihoretsky said:

Useless discussion.

I can agree with this. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tihoretsky said:

Rituals have already been performed before without any posts.

But if someone came to you and told you one was being planned in a day or so for community members, wouldn't you think it would be decent and courteous to let them have it?  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tihoretsky said:

Joined Aug 21.... and you are speaking about rites have always been cast unanounced...?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SethDrake said:

I did not say that this is someone from this topic. I just saw from the messages above that people enter the trading post and write outright lies. And unfortunately, there is no yelp here and there is no way to prove that this is a lie. And if tomorrow random people come to any merchant in the same way and write lies? And it all started with calls to ruin trade on the first page.

Outright lies? M8 I'll 1v1 you at the lady of the lake, IN THE WATER! Any time you like.

• Like 3

I wasnt planning to stay up until 4am grinding but by god am i doing it. Weehaw

8 hours ago, Radni said:

Outright lies? M8 I'll 1v1 you at the lady of the lake, IN THE WATER! Any time you like.

Could you please show us what are you bought from him? And that is wrong with this buy. Now it is only about trade.

I also missed the 5 hour sleep bonus, partly my fault - partly his.  But for my opinion, I agree with the majority here.  He uses the forums for his merchant page, I'm sure he knows that community events are posted on the same forum.  He didn't want to participate, so I'll choose not to trade with him.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SethDrake said:

Could you please show us what are you bought from him? And that is wrong with this buy. Now it is only about trade.

I bought trust, and he betrayed it like a scoundrel