Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 29/OCT/20

On 11/3/2020 at 4:00 AM, Retrograde said:

And by tweak we mean before that we saw no drops of the bear helm, so was definitely up! 

So that is my experience.  I have 1 troll face, 1 bone face, 2 witch hats and 5-6 bear heads

2 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

cart cr nerf is a myth it gives you automatic good footing which is a cr bonus lmao

Thank you!  I kept trying to get a better battle on foot and it never ever felt better.

From my understanding mounted combat gives you negative to accuracy but they always give you bonus like on a horse you get a height bonus and cart gives you footing advantage on a wagon im not sure cause I hate wagons on 3rd person.  So as long as your weapon skill isnt to low you should do fine on a cart. 

So the hunting is pretty reliably good.  I can go out a day after sweeping an area and find quite a few new spawns.  It isn't crowded hunting like some of the old servers, but we have a fairly active population on Harmony, so there is constant culling going on.  To give you an idea, I managed this loot from several days of hunting.  This is with the delays of butchering and burying.  I like to keep things tidy.  https://prnt.sc/ve9he2

-

Edited by Yserin
no longer playing, Per the mismanagment of AH update

On 11/4/2020 at 9:23 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

cart cr nerf is a myth it gives you automatic good footing which is a cr bonus lmao

it does, though, cut your effective weaponskill by about 40%

won't impact hit-chances, but will impact parry/damage (unless you have really high skill)/etc

Sign in to follow this