Smokes

sSmokes' Steelworks and Plate armor Shop

Recommended Posts

Bump, ready to take orders again starting Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump!   Taking orders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill take a 80+ Qual Plate set with a preference for a great helm if you have, COD to Olec on Cadence. 

We talked in game,

 

Thank you friend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Olec said:

Ill take a 80+ Qual Plate set with a preference for a great helm if you have, COD to Olec on Cadence. 

We talked in game,

 

Thank you friend.

[09:49:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the fast imp of my beauty Plate Set...You the best...greetings Achillis

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey WTB 1x 80ql steel plate set with Basinet Helm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Christos said:

Hey WTB 1x 80ql steel plate set with Basinet Helm

[10:48:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks again! ❤️ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, can you hook me up with a 80ql steel open helm? COD to Clarity when ever its ready - no rush. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Hey, can you hook me up with a 80ql steel open helm? COD to Clarity when ever its ready - no rush. :)

[11:44:09] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you!  ❤️ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for my full Seryll set and for turning so many pieces rare/supreme! 🤩 Amazing service as always!

TVdKVBB.png

bcscJMR.png

tHNc4AK.png

Edited by Craft
Updated pics
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Craft said:

Thank you for my full Seryll set! Amazing service as always!

 

 

 

Wow that looks great!  Glad you like it! ❤️ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I purchased a steel platemail set from Ssmokes and it is amazing! Delivered quick and easy. Thank you again, Ssmokes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey

may i get a Full plate Steel Set 80QL

When done you can CoD it too ZanZooZ Please.

 

Many thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magaric said:

80ql steel set to grimsby

[15:23:46] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

TY!!

 

4 hours ago, ZanZooZ said:

Hey

may i get a Full plate Steel Set 80QL

When done you can CoD it too ZanZooZ Please.

 

Many thanks

Thank you, send you an 80QL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

 

Added 85 and 90QL steel plate sets prices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like a Full Plate Set 50QL please, COD to Sirmuttlee. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SirMuttley said:

I'd like a Full Plate Set 50QL please, COD to Sirmuttlee. Thank you!

Thanks!!! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump, taking orders for monday!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh great and mighty renowned platesmith!

Would you please send a full 80QL Steel Plate Set (with Great Helm) to Socratz.

Please and Thank you! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Craft said:

Oh great and mighty renowned platesmith!

Would you please send a full 80QL Steel Plate Set (with Great Helm) to Socratz.

Please and Thank you! :)

Sent!

 

Ty! ❤️ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump, have 80QL sets in stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's make a belated surprise Valentine's gift for the wife. 😍

One 80QL Seryll plate set with Great Helm please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Craft said:

Let's make a belated surprise Valentine's gift for the wife. 😍

One 80QL Seryll plate set with Great Helm please.

Thanks man, done and sent!   

 

took 35kg of Seryll to get it to 80QL, including creation

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now