Sign in to follow this  
Wyndolm

Fo can't charm Unicorns anymore

I used to be able to charm Unicorns with my Fo priest. But today when i try it i get the errormessage "[12:59:25] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server."

Did the Halloween-Update break something there? I could charm a hell hound just before I tried the Unicorn. So this is really weird.

Edited by Wyndolm

Was not a problem before the update. I wanted to breed the unicorn again since it got a foal yesterday but got that error. Could charm and breed the hell hounds just 1 or 2 minutes before that. Very weird.

Is a bug that has been reported and before; regardless of your permissions, you cannot charm unless you're a citizen of the deed where you're trying to do it.

• Like 1

My Fo priest is a citizen of the deed, thats not the problem. I already charmed the Unicorn on deed before for breeding and i have a foal. So that worked before the update. And like i said before I charmed and breeded hell hounds successfuly just a minute before i wanted to breed the unicorns so it seems more of a unicorn related thing. But i'll test whether i can still charm them off deed probably when time permits.

Edited by Wyndolm

Solution

It has nothing to do with the update. I found the solution. I branded the unicorns after breeding them for a test. Obviously branded animals count as "citizen". And "charm" spell is an attack. And since a branded animal counts as citizen charming seems to be an attack on a citizen. So I had to add "Attack Citizen" permission to my citizen role. With this perm set the fo priest can charm now branded animals. Pure wogic but works.

• Like 1