Sign in to follow this  
Tek

[Temporarily Closed] ]Pylean Pizza & Trade Emporium

Just a heads up that currently I am doing a sermon group, so if you PM me and I do not reply or there is the AFK message the best way to order would be posting in the thread or sending a forum PM. I'll try to check logs though to see if any get missed that are PM'd ingame. Still doing orders just like usual - just the character is online now even when I might not be.

47 minutes ago, Tek said:

Just a heads up that currently I am doing a sermon group, so if you PM me and I do not reply or there is the AFK message the best way to order would be posting in the thread or sending a forum PM. I'll try to check logs though to see if any get missed that are PM'd ingame. Still doing orders just like usual - just the character is online now even when I might not be.

If you could send test meal to Mystrixx, i have couple toons that could use food. 

I could use LW + PAS + animal taming + rope making affinity pizzas. Ty. Cod to Themystrix. 

Edited by Themystrix
Added ropemaking

2 hours ago, Themystrix said:

If you could send test meal to Mystrixx, i have couple toons that could use food. 

I could use LW + PAS + animal taming + rope making affinity pizzas. Ty. Cod to Themystrix. 

All sent [17:47:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

5 hours ago, Tek said:

All sent [17:47:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

ty.

Mystrixx [05:50:51] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about large maul!

Dimmi [05:52:56] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about pickaxe!

Mystrixx could use ropemaking, channeling and prayer for starters

Dimmi could use animal taming, small maul, large metal shield, defensive

cod all to Themystrix ty.

2 hours ago, Themystrix said:

ty.

Mystrixx [05:50:51] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about large maul!

Dimmi [05:52:56] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about pickaxe!

Mystrixx could use ropemaking, channeling and prayer for starters

Dimmi could use animal taming, small maul, large metal shield, defensive

cod all to Themystrix ty.

[01:13:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

All sent :) Enjoy

Ordered 15 pizzas. They are amazing and yummy. Everything was on point I +1 100 times thanks! Will order again

Hello, Test meal please :) Cod to Lkilla

Edited by lkilla

33 minutes ago, lkilla said:

Hello, Test meal please :) Cod to Lkilla

[01:56:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

[18:19:07] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about soul!

May i please get pizzas for: 
Chain armour smithing
Animal husbandry

51 minutes ago, lkilla said:

[18:19:07] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about soul!

May i please get pizzas for: 
Chain armour smithing
Animal husbandry

[03:16:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

11 minutes ago, Spazmunki13 said:

Hello! I'd like to order a test meal please. COD to TheOnlyDionysos :)

[03:38:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tek said:

[03:38:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

[03:50:04] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about fighting!

I would like to order 1 Body Strength pizza please. :)

1 hour ago, Spazmunki13 said:

[03:50:04] You think the fried meat might give you more of an insight about fighting!

I would like to order 1 Body Strength pizza please. :)

Sent

• Like 1

Hello, the Chain armour smithing one worked perfectly but the Animal husbandry one gave me one for Knives? [22:29:05] You think the wrapped full house pizza might give you more of an insight about knives!

6 hours ago, lkilla said:

Hello, the Chain armour smithing one worked perfectly but the Animal husbandry one gave me one for Knives? [22:29:05] You think the wrapped full house pizza might give you more of an insight about knives!

PM sent 

Hi, couple more pizzas for Mystrixx:

religion, soul depth, soul strength, mind logic

sent to Themystrix, ty

55 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

Hi, couple more pizzas for Mystrixx:

religion, soul depth, soul strength, mind logic

sent to Themystrix, ty

Sent :)

You still doing? 

Could use Archery, Long Bow, Medium Bow and Short Bow affinity pizzas for Themystrix. asap, ty. :) 

3 hours ago, Themystrix said:

You still doing? 

Could use Archery, Long Bow, Medium Bow and Short Bow affinity pizzas for Themystrix. asap, ty. :) 

Sent!

Its me again.. i guess i should get discounts soon :P  first aid + healing pizzas for Themystrix

dunno if you have Neowyn on the list but if you do, send him the same, healing + first aid, he can pay himself :P . ty

4 hours ago, Themystrix said:

Its me again.. i guess i should get discounts soon :P  first aid + healing pizzas for Themystrix

dunno if you have Neowyn on the list but if you do, send him the same, healing + first aid, he can pay himself :P . ty

Sent

Hey :)

Need one for Prayer and one for Faith :)

CoD to Cluir, pls :)

Edited by Cluir