Sign in to follow this  
Tek

[Temporarily Closed] ]Pylean Pizza & Trade Emporium

Pylean Pizza & Trade Emporium

Located on Independence, Kinoss Bay https://independence.yaga.host/#849,3635 now at Scarlet Resurgence

- This thread is currently under construction, please keep checking back for updates and new offers!

- To get in touch please contact me through forum PM, or in-game on Tek

Please read and be aware of the following:

*Please be sure before ordering at your character has the "fixed cooking affinity" checked ON in your characters profile. To check this open your character screen, right click the body at the bottom left, manage, profile. It should be checked as ON, with no OFF option showing any longer.

*Mistakes can happen, should a pizza turn out incorrectly please let me know and I will send a replacement. If due to my mistake no extra charges will be made and you get to keep the incorrect pizza. If the mistake is due to an unfixed character a replacement can be made but an extra cost will be applied. This will all be discussed if the situation does arise.

*While I try to get to all orders quickly, I do have less time currently then usual. The best way to order is through forum PM. If you are in a rush you can try an ingame PM and see if I am online but the best way will be a forum PM and I will get to it as soon as I can. Usually thats within a few hours, but sometimes can be up to a day or two depending on life and my current order list.

*Best storage for pizzas would be a large magical chest.

*Just do ONE bite (Have your cancel/escape ready, eat, and immediately cancel the action) this will give the most affinity timer using just 0.03kg. Bites past the first give less timer per bite so best method is just do a single bite per pizza, and then wait until the timer is fully finished before doing a bite of the same again.

How to order:

• Verify that your character is fixed affinities
  • Contact Tek ingame or through forum PM, a tester will be mailed to you. Right click it and "taste" then copy the message it gives to me. This is for first time orders only, I save all of the information for future ordering.
  • Specify your order and it will be mailed to you once ready

Menu: (*99ql is the usual ql they come out at, however as the rolls for ql upon cooking can sometimes roll low ql may vary, it will never be below 90ql)

• Custom Affinity Pizza: I pride myself on aiming to make the best available pizzas. Each pizza is around 99 quality, at least 20kg in weight, and to give at least a 35 hour affinity timer and full CCFP from a single 0.03kg bite. That's over 20,000 hours per pizza! Targeted to the affinity of your choice. Always wrapped prior to mailing. Custom Pizzas are currently
    • 1s each
  • Random Affinity Slices: These pizzas are not custom and will give a random affinity. 99ql and single bite full CCFP and 35+ hour timer. 
    • 2KG Slices for 10c/each
  • CCFP / Fillers: These pizzas are not custom and will give a random affinity. 99ql and single bite full CCFP. To be used as fillers or CCFP food. Random affinities and timers.
    • 40KG  for 1s/each

Additional Services and Trades coming soon!

Edited by Tek
Updates
  • Like 4

Store Credit and Trade Ins (Or Just WTB)

Below is a list of things that I am currently open to discussing as trade. Prices can be negotiated, and will be for 'store credit' that can be used anytime until it's used up, or can just be a straight trade if the values line up. All trade ins must be either through wagon system on Indy or delivered to my deed listed in the main post.

• 80ql+ (or 90ql+) Meat, Varying Types, contact to see if the types you have are currently in need. Will accept in quantities of 100 as a minimum
  • Fish, minimum quality 50, contact with what you have to see current needs. Will accept in quantities of 100 as a minimum
  • Nuts, minimum quantity of 100, minimum quality of 50 - Contact to see what types are currently needed.
  • Barrels of Milk, must be delivered, 10c/barrel
  • 90+ql Weapon Imps, PAS Imps, BS Imps
Edited by Tek

Approximate Sales, since start of Ad:

Custom Pizza Sold: 824

Edited by Tek

mail me a test  meal then ill order a couple of pizza to get u started .....

mail to icenrns

1 hour ago, icenrns said:

mail me a test  meal then ill order a couple of pizza to get u started .....

mail to icenrns

Sent :)

Ordered 4 full size pizzas, all affinities correct and received quickly! 

Thanks, will be ordering more in the future! :)

Fast, friendly and accurate service. A+  

Did 10k panfilling for first time  awesome experience

16+HFC  so now 91

also HFC  Affinty to cap it off  and 60ML

Highly recommended

"Outstanding service.  Having never ordered a pizza before, the proprietor took the time to walk me through the order process.  Hot, fresh pizza arrived in 30 minutes or less and was the most delicious meal I've ever eaten on this island.  Quality product, quality service, looking forward to placing future orders!"

[Having written the message, Sidereal instructs the imp to post the review on the welp.com message board.  The imp begrudgingly agrees]

• Like 1

Messenged Tek out of the blue for a non-affinity pizza for an expedition my crew was going on, and in less than 30 minutes, I had my pizza! Incredibly fast service, especially for a random message, and now we can set off on our adventure. Thank you so much, Tek!

• Like 1

Fantastic prompt service, delicious food. Came highly recommended and I can see why. Will definitely order again!

• Like 1

Ahoy! You still have my testing marked somewhere? since i cant remember :) If not, lets do tasting once im back home. 

I would like to get these affinity pizzas

Soul depth, Farming, HFC, baking... Those at least. 

I might be interested in panfilling service too, if you got time at some point. 

Still have it saved will make and mail them when I am back online this afternoon. 

Currently I just do panfills very randomly and not very often so I just keep a list of people to pm if I have one done and available and first who wants it gets it. can add you to that list if you want

1 hour ago, Tek said:

Currently I just do panfills very randomly and not very often so I just keep a list of people to pm if I have one done and available and first who wants it gets it. can add you to that list if you want

Sounds good. 

Good stuff. Pizza was 20.88kg and 97.73ql. A single bite gave me my requested affinity for 34 hours. After a few "bites" the time rose to 2 days...

zWeXg8d.png

• Like 1

Defensive + normal fighting pizzas to Themystrix ty. 

Also 2x 20kg pizzas for food

• Like 1

Will make and mail them as soon as I am on this afternoon.

Hey, pls, mail me a test meal, if u dont have notes from the past 😃 then ill order  :)

mail to Cluir

Thx in advance

2 hours ago, Cluir said:

Hey, pls, mail me a test meal, if u dont have notes from the past 😃 then ill order  :)

mail to Cluir

Thx in advance

I have it saved, so just let me know the order when you are ready

3 hours ago, Tek said:

I have it saved, so just let me know the order when you are ready

2х Affinity Pizza: 1x AnimalHusb

1x Milking

1x DairyFoodCooking

CoD to me, Pls :)

Edited by Cluir