Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Halloween Comes to Wurm Online

Does the black bear helm count as a leather or metal helm, for the purposes of combat? Or is it just a vanity item, with no combat protection?

18 minutes ago, Valdor said:

Does the black bear helm count as a leather or metal helm, for the purposes of combat? Or is it just a vanity item, with no combat protection?

It counts as an open helm of the metal type

• Like 1

For 3 or 4 hunting trips I looted 1 witch's hat and 2 skull masks.  I don't think the drop rate is particularly bad as such, considering the helm gift.  Everybody gets something, but for more you have to work.  

I am not sure how long this lasts, or if I can be bothered hunting more (or if there is much left alive within a practical distance) but I really wanted 4 witch's hats so I can park my cart.  😁

Very upset Wurmian here 😪 3 hunting trips for 3 days and only 2 pumpkin shoulder pads 🙄

Asked in CA and people said I just had bad luck. I so want that black bear helm to add to my events collection.

Been in Wurm for so long and never had such sad experience with Halloween events.

If there is kind soul here that can share with me that black bear helm if you got any extras ??

I would be very grateful. I am not sure what I can offer as expression of my gratitude but here is short list of what I got, if you can send me that helm I can send you back one of these: witch hat , valentines pottery, 2 shoulder pads, santa hat or maybe slice of instant CCFP pizza with jag of our delicious Eden signature wine ?? Or if there is something else that you might need just ask me , if I got it you will have it.

Please help fellow wurmian !🥺 TY!

Halloween item drop rate was ######, i made a number of attempts to get something, anything, but came away empty handed ..

Im up 13 levels of FS so more critters around was welcome, but i would have liked to get SOMETHING.

Maybe for next event consider adding the option to:
  - right click and convert odd-metal types to base Iron(only during event)

- have npc at starting towns which trade/exchange odd metals to iron bear helmet 1:1, or 1+1:1 odd metals for steel one(scale the cost to x2-3-5 if the item you exchange is rare/sup/fantastic)

If the bear helmet is to be used as normal head piece armor(and not just RP or looks), it's pretty useless with the event commonly dropped odd metals like gold, tin, copper, zinc, lead, etc.. https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Metal_lumps#Armour

just my 2 coppers as feedback 

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1