Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Halloween Comes to Wurm Online

Are the drops the same as before? Could we maybe have a list of what's in store so we know when we got all? :) For example is the troll mask a thing this year, or should trolls be avoided?

If the Harmony spawns won't be fixed in time for this event, can we get some GM spawned creatures to kill?

• Like 2

Is there a Northern Island that has good hunting? My alliance is planning a Halloween hunt for Friday but we are based on Harmony and have no idea where to go. There is nothing here to hunt.

Cadence is bigger than Melody and newer, so I'd expect that would be your choice for PvE animal hunting.

It currently look like only Harmony Spawn is some waht bugged. So propably Cadence in the centerregion and in the mountintops you will ahve the best chances. But Melody shuld work ok to but since it have a more dense population is maybe a bit harder to find mobs.

Hunting in partys is sadly not realy effectiv. Better is to split and Hunt alone for the FS gain. With LT weapons you eliminate normaly the need for cotten compleatly if you stay in your Wightclass for mobs.

4 hours ago, Kiralie said:

Are the drops the same as before? Could we maybe have a list of what's in store so we know when we got all? :) For example is the troll mask a thing this year, or should trolls be avoided?

So far, after an hour of hunting I did loot only 1 gold skull mask, and ###### tone of witch hats, so I'm not sure if there's anything new. In fact i highly doubt it. Masks are always nice tho. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Darnok said:

How can I turn this theme off? I want to see colors of my horses...

Ditto, it's really distracting for certain playstyles to the point of making it unplayable without the option to turn it off at will

On 10/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, Retrograde said:

Not sure, can be imped. 

Then what am I doing wrong? There is no option for imp when an Iron Lump is activated.

yOaKGrQ.gif

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, Spolmit said:

Little events like this are what was suggested by some players after the Steam launch (if not earlier).

I see that the e-mail that I received is already on the Steam page- thanks for both!

Good that you have 'listened'. I hope that people can enjoy the bonus experiences and perhaps we will see other events occurring through the Christmas / New Year season? 

Well done!

I totally agree on that, little events, hiden new loot. Improvable demon helmet. Maybe a scale helmet too

Loot known so far on hunter moobs

Pumpkin shoulder pads

Witch hat

Troll mask

Skull mask

Not sure if there are other items that drop. Still intrested what the new item will be and how do we get it.

Also moving around for hunting i got a mesage on my screen with Sneaky Horses. End that got me a soft cap(santa hat) 

Sillaka said its a traped tile with gift though.

I would like a reply on what the drops from mobs are

Thanks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Manitu said:

the helmets don't seem to be impable, i just tried.

[20:26:53] The demon helm doesn't need repairing.
[20:26:55] You cannot improve that item.

also crashing every few minutes since the update.

the helm IS NOT impable, it does show an imp icon but cannot be improved, nor does it show a "can be improved with" message on examine...

On 10/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, Retrograde said:

... hunt creatures ...

Unless you live on Harmony, of course. No creatures for you. 🤡

Not sure if it's new, but:

[08:34:46] An aged champion huge spider is dead. R.I.P.

[08:34:46] You loot a black bear helm from the corpse.

Should be new.was expecting a scale helm though.but demon one should do for now

What metal did you black bear helm come in? I got a bronze one.

*Edit: and now a tin one 😛

Edited by Bittereinder

Got tin and iron.gave away the tin one.and kept the other.

So far i looted 2 pumpkin pads,2 skull mask,1 witch hat,1 troll hat and the 2 black bear helms.

Gona keep hunting the whole event time for more spares though. One can never have enough of something.

So far, 3x witch hat, oleander and gold skull mask and 2x gold bear helmet. 

4x skull mask, gold

1x witch's hat, leather

5x black bear helm (steel, bronze, iron, copper, tin)

Is it all hunter mobs that can drop Halloween loot or just specific ones? I went on a hunting frenzy night before last and not a single drop. It was trolls, spiders, goblins, bears...

Just curious. :)

You lucky dogs! So far, no Halloween drops for me. Then again, I have all of them from previous years, so I am really out there just for the bear mask.

Maybe Sunday. I'll make a hunting trip in the evening. Or will the event be over by then?

Ive been out all night hunting. I haven't gotten much except a few coins. No Halloween stuff.

UPDATE:  I got 1 black bear helm, lead.   that was after about 6 hours of hunting. I was killing stuff regularly, didn't spend a lot of time looking for mobs. Kinda disappointing

Edited by Gremzir

Update:

4x skull mask, gold
3x witch's hat, leather
7x black bear helm (steel, bronze, iron, copper, tin, zinc, silver)

And now I'm done grinding and will enjoy my vacation.

Edited by Bittereinder