Zexos

Harvestmoon Lagoon Recruitment - Release D 22 - Newbie & Vet Friendly - Active Community - Free Plots! - Coastal Living - Massive Deed!

eu posso fazer uma nova conta e entrar na vila e voces pe pegam na cidade inicial?😅

Hi, I am a new player and I would like to come join your village. I couldn't find you on the server list.. Could anyone help me figure out how to get here?

3 hours ago, Galtea said:

Hi, I am a new player and I would like to come join your village. I couldn't find you on the server list.. Could anyone help me figure out how to get here?

Server list?  That sounds like Wurm Unlimited. 

Harvestmoon is not on Wurm Unlimited, if that is what you mean :)

We are on a server called Release.  As long as you are on one of the following servers "
Celebration, Deliverance, Exodus, Independence, Pristine, Release, Xanadu"  You should be able to be invited to the village.  (Though I'm not totally sure on this though)   I know that if you are on Release you can get an invite to the village from someone and you can also be teleported to the village as well.

What is your username in wurm?  Then I can tell anyone online in the village to be prepared to invite you.

Hail Zexos, I used to be a member of HML before I stopped playing....in fact me and a few others rebuilt that bridge in that picture,,and my house was just off that, Island Escape or something of that nature, then the stable building and yard next to it.

I remember Ultradude being the leader if Im not wrong.

Edited by Agememnon

9 hours ago, Agememnon said:

Hail Zexos, I used to be a member of HML before I stopped playing....in fact me and a few others rebuilt that bridge in that picture,,and my house was just off that, Island Escape or something of that nature, then the stable building and yard next to it.

I think your ship is still moored there.

hallo

leben in Xan und möchten zu Ihnen kommen

Arx

On 3/8/2022 at 10:18 PM, Agememnon said:

Yeah, I remember I saw your name once appear in the chat when I was quite new to Wurm.  Ah, I wondered who that Island Escape building belonged too.  He still is the leader, I think.  I've not been on the main servers in a while or even the Wurm Unlimited Servers actually.   Real Life is seeming much more important then wurm right now ~

Harvestmoon is always welcoming new users :)

Did you know that the Harvestmoon Area is now even bigger then ever before!   It has now expanded out into Tiki Woods.  What was once a land full of pine trees and trolls is now a lovely looking village.

Check out the improvements to Tiki Woods now called Harvestmoon Ranch and also what is new at Tiki Sandbar.

Harvestmoon Ranch
wurm-20220629-2210-1.jpg

wurm-20220629-2211.jpg

Overview of Tiki and Harvestmoon Across the Water from the cliffs of Harvestmoon Ranch

wurm-20220629-2212-1.jpg

The Impressive Black Castle at Tiki Sandbar - Please excuse the blood stains....I fell down a cliff while looking around   :)

wurm-20220629-2220.jpg

The Pillar and Bridges at Tiki

wurm-20220629-2234.jpg

Edited by Zexos

i have been trying to reach ultra cause one of his his old friends

16 hours ago, Oneeyedgod said:

i have been trying to reach ultra cause one of his his old friends

Hey :) If you can't reach him in game then he is also on the forum under this name:

Ultracat

Come to harvestmoon and join a very active alliance 😀

• Like 1

I am very interested in joining. I recently returned to Wurm after a long absence and have started a new character on Release. I am eager to be of service in whatever capacity I am needed. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kadira said:

I am very interested in joining. I recently returned to Wurm after a long absence and have started a new character on Release. I am eager to be of service in whatever capacity I am needed. 

Hello Kadira  🙂

We would be very happy to welcome you in.   If you send a message in game to Ultradude and Adzman, then they will be able to help you get started 😀👍

• Like 1

Come along to Harvestmoon and the Surrounding Areas!  

Release is a great server and Harvestmoon has been around years and years as the go to place for either newbies or for anyone else looking to join a massive settlement.

Hello I am a brand new player and would like to join :)  My character name is Ponzey and I will be online this evening.  I will try and contact who it says on the post and hopefully someone will get back with me.  Do you guys use Discord or is there an in game chat service?  I have a headset and mic.  I am a mature player without any drama, just want to enjoy a new game with new friends :)  Hopefully someone will get back with me soon.  Thank you

So apparently I have to choose a southern island?  Can someone explain that to me or just tell me what island / map to choose.  Thank you, its a little confusing in the beginning

When you start, you will need to specify Northern or Southern Freedom Isles.  The two clusters do not mix, you cannot trade between them and you cannot travel between them.  You could create more than one character and send different characters to different clusters, but there is no interface between the two.

That said, it is your choice which you choose.  If you want to join Harvestmoon Lagoon, you will have to choose the Southern Freedom Isles.  I don't know if you can pick which specific server (it's been a while) but if you can, then it would be Release.  Harvestmon Lagoon is in the NE corner of Release.

Thank you so much, that def helps alot.  I will hopefully see someone in game today

Hey there!

Interested in joining on my SFI character "Baeowulf", currently parked just outside the Harvestmoon Ranch with my knarr.

Will try to catch you ingame!

• Like 2

The harvestmoon alliance is always expanding with many new areas to explore in the area!   

Come and join a bunch of very friendly people 🙂

Beautiful location, beautiful deed, and beautiful people

+1

• Like 1

After years of taking a break and not being a freedom player (always Epic) i was summoned here by a good friend of mine, a few old affliction mates are here, very friendly community and everything is free basically lol

There is also an enormous sermon group in which u can get to 100 faith in no time with spreadsheets and all. Most of the time there is a full local here.

Harvestmoon ftw :D 

• Like 2