Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Ferry Service to Impalong on Independence

Hello especially to new players on Xanadu. Today Friday October 23, the Halloween Impalong on Independence is starting. That is a great opportunity for new players to get their equipment (crafted tools, weapon, and armour, not starter equipment) improved to ql 70,  and even given some useful enchants. Additionally there are a lot of entertaining events during the festival week.

To get there for players not having a boat yet and/or unexperienced in cross server sailing, I want to offer a ferry service carried out by the priests on my deed La Cahute in G13 (Vrock Landing area). Players interested may contact me ingame or by PM here. They can choose to come to my deed directly, gather in Vrock Landing (best Vrock Landing Inn), or get summoned. They will then be led to my boat harbour and sail to Independence as passengers.

Depending on winds, the transfer will take up to 1 hour. It is absolutely necessary to be online when crossing the server border, in case of a disconnect before it the commander will sail back to the harbour to try again later, in case of a disconnect later the ship will sail to Festival Cove and stay there until the passenger reconnected and disembarked.

After server crossing, the passenger may possibly be summoned to Festival Cove directly if desired to shorten the journey. Retransfer to Xanadu can be done on demand when I am on. Directions other than Vrock Landing or my deed may be possible but have to be evaluated.

Ferry(wo)men: Baiyun (Fo priestess), Chabuduo (Magranon priest), Obrut (Vynora priest)

Vessels: Knarr Billow Rider (Chabuduo only), sailboat Rose du Lac (Baiyun, Obrut), sailboat Dragonfly (Baiyun, Obrut)

• Like 3

Bump :) . Of course passengers can apply here in the thread.