Sign in to follow this  
Ehizellbob

100 Scythe

[20:56:51] Scythe increased by 0.000008 to 100.000000

So that's a thing I did and

I've decided on Reaper of Souls as the title. 

Massive thanks to everyone who's shown me support over the last few month, you know who you are.

• Like 26

Once again, you're a nut

(Maybe I should do 100 botanizing to make it "what a nut") 

Big congrats you blade wielding reaper! 

• Like 2

Oh ther are still some lvl 100 Titles left to name? Do a list exist? And Congratulation must be hard to skill.

44 minutes ago, Ehizellbob said:

I've decided on Reaper of Souls as the title.

Hm would be Grim Reaper not be better? Or to make it more punny the "Not so grim Reaper"? But your title your decition :)

• Like 1

Not sure if congratulations are in order, or a worrisome look and wondering what the future holds for you. I shall raise a drink to you though ;)

3 hours ago, Radircs said:

Oh ther are still some lvl 100 Titles left to name? Do a list exist? And Congratulation must be hard to skill.

Hm would be Grim Reaper not be better? Or to make it more punny the "Not so grim Reaper"? But your title your decition :)

If they're not listed in https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Titles#Known_titles then I guess they're still available.

Edited by Ulviirala
  • Like 2

Super gratz Bob! Very fitting title, your scythe is a scary sight for sure :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Radircs said:

1 hour ago, Platyna said:

Grats, but I think Grim The Reaper would be nicer. 😉 

Fwiw, the title I've chosen is also the name of the scythe I've been using as a weapon in-game for a while now. Reaper of Souls was a gift given to me by a close friend for Christmas last year, which is where the name has come from.

f23824f3582d25b2e652e552d4f374e1.png

94e532e5f8a5c28f4582c902d4c0584b.png

• Like 3

Congrats Bob on an insane achievement!!! The creatures on Xanadu can finally rejoice, as they no longer have to worry about the crazy lady with her scythe!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

Congrats Bob on an insane achievement!!! The creatures on Xanadu can finally rejoice, as they no longer have to worry about the crazy lady with her scythe!!

Yeah.. just another 30 or so combat related skills to grind, I'm sure they'll get to breathe a massive sigh of relief ;) 

• Like 1

Congrats, Bob! What an amazing accomplishment!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

• Like 2

Always a delight to hear about a new 100.

Never imagined scythe was one I'd see - excellent confounding of expectations ;) 

• Like 2

Perfect name!  Grats!!  Only better name I can think of would only apply if your name was Elmo and you just hit 100 sickle...

• Like 1

@EhizellbobKeep in mind now every person achieving level 100 have to bear this title, and most of them will have no idea how was your scythe named. And there several level 100 titles that are simply bad, mainly because not every shares the same sense of humour. For example for paving titles above 70 are like...meh...fletching 100 is like...WTH...

Edited by Platyna

@Voochthank you, I did a lot of research before naming my title and came up with a handful of things to pick from. That was one of them but I wanted something a bit more creative and more personalised. 

@PlatynaI'm well aware of that fact. And I don't care. Sure, there are some fairly terrible 100 titles but since it's very difficult to get to 100 and it's something the vast majority of players never achieve the first to get the title can pick whatever they like because they are the ones who put in the hard work. A 100 skill isn't something that happens by accident. If you don't like the title, don't grind it, else you should have got there first. It's not up for discussion. 

The 100 title for scythe is Reaper of Souls. It's in the game and it's staying, like it or not.

• Like 5

Massive congrats, Bob. I get a big smile every time I see the sign on the tile where you hit 100 skill. Awesome title.

• Like 2

Congrats, Bob! That's an awesome achievement. I doubt there'll be many able to follow it.

Love the title choice too. ❤️

• Like 2