Sign in to follow this  
sleepysprout

How much is your deed upkeep?

I'm curious. I once spoke with someone who said they paid about 100 usd a month for theirs and now I can't help but to wonder what everyone else pays.

When I used to play regularly, I had like 15s a month. Few years ago, when I had 7 deeds it was like 30s a month at most. 

Right now 1s 70c 80i,  don't really feel like having deeds that just sit in there anymore, for a while now

Most players create their deeds with having slightly more than 1 silver /  month as their upkeep.

Unless you're establishing a big colony, you rarely need a huge amount.

My deed on Independance, Fort Buda, which if I remember correctly is close to 22x22, has a deed maintenance of around 1.30 silver coins/month.

(I could go do the calculations to get the precise amount and dimensions, but I'm to lazy to seek such precision at the moment.)

Added note:  Removing the spirit templar saved alot of coin and let me expand the deed to make up for it.  Consider the presence of spirit templars as part of deed upkeep if you have them.

Edited by Tristanc

I love terraforming and construction, so I've had some deed creap issues over the years. I think it started at around 5s a month, now it's grown to somewhere around 18-20s, trader upkeep discount is included in that amount, without it's likely closer to 25s.

edit: turns out it's actually 22.55s with a trader, so it has grown more out of control than I thought, oops.

Edited by Ecrir

Platinum Estate comprises of three deeds: Platinum Ranch, Platinum Orchard and Platinum Fields, that gives upkeep around 7s. 

Edited by Platyna

Original deed (27x23): The monthly cost is 1 silver, 24 copper and 20 iron.

Off-server deed (11x16): The monthly cost is 1 silver.

(soon to be a third one 11x11?): Probably 1 silver.

I was never one for big deeds, I do however groom and work a lot of the un-deeded land around me, trees/orchards, bushes, flowers, farming, mines.

Well, believe it or not I'm down from my original.  (Edit, after doing math seems I'm not!)

Nysa (the old one on Crystal Lake, Indy) was 12s/mo.

Then Nysa Farms 1.5s/mo (because the 1200 tiles farmed on Nysa alone wasn't enough!)

Then my alliance created CLUB Market, which I hold the deed for. 3s/mo

So was paying 16.5s/mo

Then disbanded Nysa and Nysa farms, refound it in a new location:

Nysa 3s/

Nysa Stables 1.5s/mo

CLUB 3s/mo

Indy total currently: 7.5s/mo

Then came the new servers. Settled on Harmony with a friend:

Harmony deed: 3.2s/mo (one templar)

Then said friend decided he wanted to move to Cadence, so I kept Harmony deed and set up one on Cadence:

Cadence deed 2s/mo (no templars) Of course, said friend has not logged in for 50 days now, so this deed will be disbanded as soon as I get a knarr built to move stuff off of it

Then I explored Melody, fell in love with a place there. Unfortunately when I had a champ troll and a champ scorp both trying to eat me at once I had to hire some templars. By some templars I mean, at one point I had FIVE. Yes, Five. And there were still times I had zero templars alive. It will be awhile before I can let the last two go though, since when I got there yesterday I spent an hour killing every scorp and croc in my perim. Tried doing some terraforming got jumped by another champ scorp (that's three there in two weeks!)

Melody deed: 3.2s/mo land (CAN NOT be expanded)

Templars: 5 then 3 now 2

Current NFI deeds: 11.4s. (including three templars)

Current upkeep on all deeds:  18.9s/mo. I will be dumping  Cadence deed, making it 15.9s/mo split amongst 5 deeds. I also hope to be able to fire templars soon, to cut cost down another 3s.

• Like 2

Just a little over 22s with trader.

I'd give more specifics but the server is down currently. :P

I'm in the middle of moving deeds. 
The deed in the south (on South Haven Lake) - is somewhere in the range of 1-3 silver. I think. I've resized the deed a bunch exploring exactly what I wanted where, and at one point I had actually downsized the deed a little bit, and then got a second, adjacent deed, that I was going to build as one combined "estate."

Things happen and plans go wonky. 

I scouted around up north by the Grand Steppe, and found a chunk of land near the base of a mountain beside a lake that I really want to just go hide in the trees for a bit. That deed is 75 x 82 with a 10-tile perimeter. no templars, though - I fight (and die) on my own! hahaha. The upkeep on the new, northern deed is 13 silver 23 copper and 50 irons

I share 3 deeds with two other players.

Each deed is minimum size or slightly larger. 1 old hunting deed (we havent used it for years), 1 harbour deed and 1 castle deed (main deed).

We build small deeds on purpose as people in our group reguarly take long breaks from the game.

Total upkeep for all deeds are around 3-4s.

The monthly upkeep to Blackmoor:

The monthly cost is 10 silver, 90 copper and 20 iron.

We are paying upkeep of 21 deeds atm. I better not sum up the total cost...

xgaKwN6.png

Edited by Jaz

1s, 20x25 is size which is exact 500 tiles meaning it's maximum land for minimum price because i have ocd about efficiency(Also, almost every underground tile is used nearly doubling effective tile count). Most of the time i have farm deed next to it which is also same size to prevent having really close neighbors.

• Like 1

Gotta be crazy spending that much on those deeds, esp more than one. So if trading fail, gotta find another way or ended up disbanding them. I keep only one deed atm, around 1.6s should be fine.

Infact there is a place or two i am looking after, incase that place disband itself, i can take over it and keep that place running as long i can. Not sure how the owners is going to feel about this, could work out a deal.

Edited by Wildelf

Azure Dreams' monthly cost is a little over 3s. I've waffled on whether to expand it, but if we do, it'll not be by much. 

Edited by Nekojin

A little under 3s on my main deed, 1s on the tiny outpost. 

Only got one deed at the moment, 4.5s.

Used to run deeds on chaos, epic and 2 or 3 deeds on freedom.

The most expensive deed I had was about 2 gold to plant and the upkeep was 33s. It was at the release of Xanadu and I wanted an island for myself. 

The size of The Wraith is 35 by 54. The monthly cost is 3 silver and 78 copper.

Currently working on redeeding a old deed.

Edited by Shamgar

My deed costs me 2 silver and 10 copper.

And it's big enough for 1 person :)

• Like 1