Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Celestial Market - Northern Independence

Hello! A new marketplace has been in progress the last few months, on the Northern end of Independence and right along the water for ease of travel. Featuring a small church for prayers, a tavern/inn to rest your weary head, a public crafting space, and a selection of merchants with different wares for your perusing, as well as many pens offering 5 speed horses and hellhorses and the occasional champion pet.

9f591747da.jpg

70cb72311d.jpg

Celestial Market is on the highway system for easy routing, and just along the shore of Samling Fjord at E15 on Independence. If you arrive during the night, you'll know you're there when you see all of the bright colors found around the deed ^ ,^ We do have quite a few merchant stall spaces available for anyone who would like to claim one and place a merchant (or more than one) into this beautiful marketplace.

Open this spoiler to see visually on the map

Spoiler

bc2aba648e.jpg

The market is tucked away back behind Celestial Lighthouse, which may be the easiest landmark sailing. The market is to the back and right of this screenie, where the guard tower is:

eafed68dc6.jpg

The market itself is this area:

97a4f94f55.jpg

Decently stocked so far, but always still a work in progress :) I hope to add many more things into the marketplace, along with the co-owner (my best friend). Will soon have clay and peat pits available for public digging, and currently do have tar.

You'll be able to purchase animals, archeology fragments, tailoring goods, tools, weapons, armors and clothing, etc, as well as beverages and liquid foods from the bartender inside the Tipsy Troll Tavern. For more marketplace photos, see the spoiler below!

Spoiler

0d6a94072b.jpg

Horses awaiting their forever homes ❤️

72703416aa.jpg

Celestial Craftworks (Public Crafting Area) and the Temple of Four (church) in the background

5f2edb7ab1.jpg

The shoreline of the market in wintertime

808dc8a35e.jpg

Friendly merchants waving a pleasant greeting

daf1dae3a4.jpg

The Tipsy Troll Tavern and in the background, the tokenhouse

Edited by DemonaNightshade
  • Like 6

Celestial Market is just around the corner from my house and I've already stopped by a few times. I love what you are doing with the place and the vendors have a pretty wide selection oh different items at good prices! Keep up the good work and I'll keep stopping by 🙂

• Like 1

Lovely market (and deed!) and a lovely person; well worth the visit!

I'll be stopping by frequently! ^_^  

• Like 1

Hooray! I love marketplaces! I'll pay you a visit soon, too - well done Demona!

• Like 1

Visited this place today. I gotta say, it looks really amazing!

Didnt really need anything, but the merchants there had some interesting stuff, so i left a few coins. :) 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments ❤️

Restocked with plenty of young horses and hellhorses, as well as put some stuff on some merchants today ^ ,^

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments ❤️

Restocked with plenty of young horses and hellhorses, as well as put some stuff on some merchants today ^ ,^

Oooooohhhhh, I see a little trip west in my future!

• Like 1