Sign in to follow this  
Pingster

Holy crop

Whats the story lads, we doing it few days after the 10hr SB or sooner? I got a 75 faith and 51 faith Fo priests

I would prefer to wait until after the 10h SB, otherwise a lot will be wasted as it's already close.

From my side I can add  90+ faith  and if we're lacking other participants also 62 faith Fo priests

^ Agree, Im struggling to burn down my SB as it is in prep for the 23rd.

Sometime midweek next week maybe? End of the week?

I think aiming for Friday next week might be the best, this way Fo people have the possibility to burn the SB until then.

Friday next week it is then!

Time and location ideas? Not sure what the standard protocol here is, Sonata is quite connected these days, or if people prefer to sail over, I'm happy to have my church welcome visitors.

6pm-ish UK time?

I'm not if sure there is a standard procedure but I can be wrong. In any instance I prefer something that can be reached directly by boat if it's your Church or our deed (K8, directly on the inlet), that's not overly important for me.

As for 6pm UK, that sounds fine for me, but we also need to aquire at least some more priests to cast the rite.

What level of channeling do you have? I'm in the 50th and will most likely not reach 60 that soon.

I can help with this, I'm a fo priest, I'm not far from k8 but have a boat so can sail 

Happy to help if needed (Asgard, pm Nubcake/Earldorman -100 faith and a 75 faith alt)

Edited by Derp

I've 75 on my main priest, +35ish available on my alt, so that's 1/3 done

I would suggest that we gather on the 30.10 on K8 (Katzenkorb, directly north of Asgard) to perform the cast around 6pm-UK time.

Derp, Pingster and me together, we have enough faith for the cast but I would try to add as many different people as possible to the cast.

That's coast, right? If so, no problem for me to get there as I'm on K25 haha.

Yes, it's on the southern edge of the inlet, almost impossible to miss :)

I'm only 40 faith and am close to sonata so I can't make it in time this time. I'll try to watch the forums better so I can make it next time though.

We've cast it now! See you in .. uhh .. 8 month I guess, lol!

Thanks for everyone who turned up, next one's at my place!! Got to show off the church!

• Like 1