Sign in to follow this  
Babuly

I would like to propose to make krowbar as a separate skill and add a title Gordon Freeman

I think it would be very cool if it would be easier to raise this skill and add this title.
If this breaks the balance too much, then at least add the Title that people who diligently raised this skill deserve
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOUg327bp7jowwOAP_gNI

Edited by Babuly
  • Like 7

Do Eet! +1

Split the titles at 50 for Gordon and 70 for Freeman, so you can get silly combos or the whole Gordon Freeman without potentially breaking any trademarks or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

I ask you guys to help make this post popular and maybe the developers will think about this idea! 😅

Do you honestly think Devs would risk a copyright lawsuit for this?

Not that I'm not a fan of HL but this seems like a risk not worth taking, against a large franchise.

On a side note, we were told many times that suggestions are not democratic and all the +1s or hearts weigh exactly zero. The hearts apply to your personal profile only and don't cause any more exposure of the topic in question.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

42 minutes ago, Locath said:

Not that I'm not a fan of HL but this seems like a risk not worth taking, against a large franchise.

On a side note, we were told many times that suggestions are not democratic and all the +1s or hearts weigh exactly zero. The hearts apply to your personal profile only and don't cause any more exposure of the topic in question.

yes I also thought about copyright, so a simple solution would be to change this word not significantly. At least I tried to bring at least something to this world

14 minutes ago, Babuly said:

yes I also thought about copyright, so a simple solution would be to change this word not significantly. At least I tried to bring at least something to this world

And even if that was done, this thread now exists to establish the intent. Slam dunk for an expensive lawyer.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1

I don't know who that is....

The crowbar is used for removing re-enforced mine tile bricks and the metal frame thing from stone house walls, right? 

Is your suggestion to make it into a weapon with titles like the axe, sword.. Etc? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zexos said:

I don't know who that is....

The crowbar is used for removing re-enforced mine tile bricks and the metal frame thing from stone house walls, right? 

Is your suggestion to make it into a weapon with titles like the axe, sword.. Etc? 

Krowbar can be used as a weapon, it has a skin for damage with a small maul

• Like 2

Oh cool, I did not know that 🙂. Thanks for info 👍

1 minute ago, Zexos said:

Oh cool, I did not know that 🙂. Thanks for info 👍

So vote + if you like my idea

On 10/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, Locath said:

Seeing Steam/Valve, the devs being Half-Life, are currently Wurm Online major financial partner (just see the new player income through the steam launch and the royalties they get from it), it would be quite easy to ask them for the permission to get a nod to a character that is now part of the pop culture.