Sign in to follow this  
DannyUKK

Help with premium devs

Hi could someone tell me how I can contact the devs for help with my account? What happened was me and a friend started playing on Xanadu, I had a character on this account and my friend made a new account (new player.) We had trouble finding each other so we both decided to make fresh accounts so we could play together from the start and went to Candence. We played for 2 days on these new accounts and liked it so we went to buy premium plus silver coins. The trouble I have is when I went to the website it auto logged in on original account and I bought premium and silver coins by mistake instead of buying it on the new account. I was told on Discord this could be sorted out by contacting in game with /support which I did.

I was contacted in game which I thought was a dev, I do not know but they told me I could not get premium time back from original account to put back on my new account. I then asked if I could have my original character on Xanadu brought over to Candance instead if I could not have premium time back but he also said this was not possible. So I asked for a compromise of deleting my original account so I could not use premium on that and just give me premium and my coins on the new account but unwilling to do this either. I made a genuine mistake and would have like to resolve this direct with the devs but I requested a refund through Paypal and now I am told my account will most likely be banned because of a charge back through Paypal. I would have though this issue would be simple to fix, is there anyway this can be resolved so I can continue to play so I can remove my Paypal claim? Would rather solve this amicably as it was genuine mistake and not trying to gain anything from it.

You can contact the GM team by emails at gamemods@wurmonline.com

• Like 3

Thank you I have done this now, I hope this can be solved as I would like to play the game.

• Like 1

I saw you and your friend's stream and all the problems you were having. I hope you can get this sorted out and continue playing Wurm together.

• Like 2

Yes some kind person helped me by sending me silver coins for the loss. Such kind people playing this game.

• Like 2