Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Get your sleep on!

3 hours ago, Gerboa said:

Just curious, is this for the northern server only or do southern freedom/chaos get the bonus as well. Seems like there is some talk of people draining sb on southern in preparation for the bonus. 

I understand it is for both clusters. In fact, the Southern servers suffered quite a lot from sometimes hourly reboots, outages, mail and travel restrictions due to login server woes, and constant lags. It is debatable which side was hit harder, though I assume the North was. But possibly those with short login windows for recurrent activities on established deeds certainly suffered more painful restrictions than beginners, similarly those in middle of a rift battle or so.

We were, with few if any exceptions, always rewarded such courtesies (mind that it is in no way a "right") as a whole community, even if single servers were hit hardest. I hope and am somewhat confident that this good practice will  not change.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerboa said:

Just curious, is this for the northern server only or do southern freedom/chaos get the bonus as well. Seems like there is some talk of people draining sb on southern in preparation for the bonus. 

Its for everyone.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Retrograde said:

As for the rest of the update, stay tuned for a Valrei International coming to you soon!

Hmmmmm what do you mean with soon? :D

• Like 2

Have you considered putting this information (with the exact date) in the launcher? I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't read the forum super often.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Thassadar said:

Hmmmmm what do you mean with soon? :D

With the patch notes?

I mean the Valrei International. The last one is about Cadence so a new one with new information would be nice ;)

• Like 1

Yea, would be nice to be able to use up sleep bonus without Harmony crashing on me...

I still have two hours to use up, and it just froze AGAIN.

• Like 1

Greetings Wurmians!

After consideration of the stars, consultations of the soothsayers and their omens, and whispers from the wood witches, our next update will be on the 24th of October.

This update will include the sleep bonus merge between Northern Freedom Isles and Defiance, and will also have the 10-hour sleep bonus compensation given out.

To make the most of the awarded sleep bonus, make sure you are empty by that date!

As for the rest of the update, stay tuned for a Valrei International coming to you soon!

Regards,
The Wurm team

On 10/22/2020 at 8:43 AM, Hwesta said:

Have you considered putting this information (with the exact date) in the launcher? I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't read the forum super often.

See, it was on the Steam launcher.  Of course, it said that would happen on the 24th and not the 23rd so, both my toons just lost 5 hours of sleep bonus I'd been saving up to use tonite.