Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Get your sleep on!

Greetings Wurmians! 

After consideration of the stars, consultations of the soothsayers and their omens, and whispers from the wood witches, our next update will be on the 23rd of October.

This update will include the sleep bonus merge between Northern Freedom Isles and Defiance, and will also have the 10-hour sleep bonus compensation given out. 

To make the most of the awarded sleep bonus, make sure you are empty by that date! 

As for the rest of the update, stay tuned for a Valrei International coming to you soon! 

Regards,
The Wurm team 

• Like 22
  • Cat 1

how will i use my sleep bonus if i have to sleep? instructions unclear.

5 hours ago, Pandalet said:

Sleep harder, not faster.

Sleep smarter, not harder.

Great about the sleep bonus of course, but if this means no hotfix in between it is ANOTHER week without hunting on Harmony. Really, this situation has been going on for too long already. 

• Like 1

That was in nzdst! Cos I can't convert it seems. 

It is on the 23rd for the rest of the world! Morning est 

• Like 1

sorry retro gonna have to give us 10 more hours for that mistake you know how it is 🙃

33 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

That was in nzdst! Cos I can't convert it seems. 

It is on the 23rd for the rest of the world! Morning est 

Can we please have get announced times in UTC?

EST?  What is that?  Eastern Standard Time?  The lack of some kind of country reference implies to me that this is probably a USA time zone, so, UTC-5?  

Yeah I was working on that lol. 

Expected around early afternoon server time 

type /servertime ingame to find out the time! 

• Like 1

Simple suggestion: what about putting a timer image in the OP, like those for events or auctions...

• Like 2

So.. maybe a stupid question.. but will it be 10 hours worth of sleep powder or really 10 hours of sleep bonus in one go.
Because even when completely empty, most people would only get 5 then?

25 minutes ago, Taranis said:

So.. maybe a stupid question.. but will it be 10 hours worth of sleep powder or really 10 hours of sleep bonus in one go.
Because even when completely empty, most people would only get 5 then?

When Wurm Online staff or a special event gives out bonus hours of Sleep Bonus, the max is 10 hours for those events.  So if your SB was all used up, you'd get a full +10 hours Sleep Bonus in Retrograde's special bonus from Code Club this time.

If you had a max of 5 hours Sleep Bonus already, you'd still get an added 5 hours of it for a total of 10 after this event.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tristanc said:

When Wurm Online staff or a special event gives out bonus hours of Sleep Bonus, the max is 10 hours for those events.  So if your SB was all used up, you'd get a full +10 hours Sleep Bonus in Retrograde's special bonus from Code Club this time.

If you had a max of 5 hours Sleep Bonus already, you'd still get an added 5 hours of it for a total of 10 after this event.

Thanks for the quick response!
Going to use up that sleepbonus now :D

Just curious, is this for the northern server only or do southern freedom/chaos get the bonus as well. Seems like there is some talk of people draining sb on southern in preparation for the bonus.