Sign in to follow this  
warrior

Bleu the Melody dragon slayer!

So this is what killing uniques has come to? 1 player with 30 alts to work as meat shields.......

It was a hatchling, not a dragon, but either way, imo, nothing impressive about this at all.

• Like 10

The question remains, were the alts all prem to maximize hide/scale drops?  Unsure how 20FS non-prems would be help and why anyone would spend prem on that amount of alts (buying the hide is more cost effective) so I'm left guessing they used the 2s 1st time prem exploit (if that's still a thing?)

Well this is a depressing first "unique" kill on the new PvE Servers...

• Like 4

I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm really not.

Grats I guess.

Congratulations!

The person should try pvp as well, 15 vs 15

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JamesSnow said:

doesnt bleu have the black dragon penned on cadence too?

yea but that's a public slaying.

This is sad to see. I hope everyone realize this can only be done if you use some very cheesy strategies - what most will consider exploits.

I hope we will get a statement from staff on whether this is acceptable behavior. If it is it will mean the rest of us will have to adjust our strategies accordingly.

It would also be good to hear an official word on whether the *very questionable* unique fight strategies Sindusk discussed on his channel a while back are considered fair game or exploits.

This is cool and fun and some of you are very salty about a video game

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

you'd think somebody will learn and improve something from sh..-shows like that but nah, year after year, nothing changes.

• Like 2

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty but it is hard to believe one person was able to control 30 clients without any automatic aid, also unique fights were supposed to be an additional fun for all players. So honestly I don't like this achievement. 

With the current silver rate at New Cluster the armor he makes will probably pay off for his alts prem if he prem them and still make a tidy profit.  So what you think the first scale armor going to cost? 10g? more or less?

Combat is pretty much set and forget so I can see this being done, is it practical? No, but i guess a dedicated person with the proper computer set up it can be done i suppose.

People arent entitled to a guaranteed  slot to a unique killing if the finder wants to hog it then its his/her choice.  Do I get sad when I miss out on a unique killing?  A little cause I missed out on free mats but I move on since I know more will come.

Unique arent even that exclusive anymore since they respawn compared to the old days where once its dead its gone forever until a new server pops.

But hey that is just MY opinion Im sure others see this differently and strongly disagree.

• Like 1