Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

bulk panfilling

Lots of pans

I have like 100k meat and 160k veggies (i'll probably end up hunting for the rest of the 60k finishing off my butchering grind, but if you would take 2 veggies per pan filled instead, or if you'd trade for wheat and grains and stuff i have tens of thousands of those that'd work) i would like turned into stp to boost my niarja dong, pm me how many pans you think you could fill in a day and your price per 1000. i got the setup and stuff

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Yes please also send this information my way too, I want it on a smaller scale just to reach 70 mind logic

hello, I'm interested in doing the panfilling service, I can fill 5 k of pans on the day, but on alternate days, I have a kitchen with 50 forges, I can fill here or in your kitchen. The price is 1 silver per k of pans.

6 minutes ago, Stella said:

hello, I'm interested in doing the panfilling service, I can fill 5 k of pans on the day, but on alternate days, I have a kitchen with 50 forges, I can fill here or in your kitchen. The price is 1 silver per k of pans.

Sounds good, i'm at j25 cele, probably easier to just use my kitchen as it's larger. I'll be online tomorrow on silakka so just send me a pm ingame whenever

the 100 forges are full, you can leave the payment of these forges in the satchel on the table and send a pm when I can return

Hello there. I would be also interested to use panfilling service in Oblivions kitchen if it is ok for both of you.

Can wait till you will be done and need 10k only so could be done in one shot.

Just poke me here or ingame if I can count on it or should look for other solution

Thanks in advance

I have my own kitchen with 50 forges (5 k pans) in Deliverance (D 24), my name in the game is Estela, if you bring the vegetables and meat the price is 1 silver for 1 k ..... I use translator .... be patient