FreeLikeTheWind

Dragon Valley's Market: Benediction Vynora (99,5+ skill) services: CoC, WoA, Nim, MS and other

Recommended Posts

This is my first time to buy COC items, so I asked a lot of questions, thanks to Dargol for his patient answers and gave me a free gift:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

carving knife blade, iron, ~30ql, 95coc - 1,0s

ile blade, iron, ~68ql, 96coc - 1,0s

awl blade, iron, ~12ql, 95coc - 1,0s

leather knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 99coc -  1,0s

meditation rug, cotton, ~10ql, 100coc - 2,0s

needle, iron, ~12ql, 97coc - 1,0s

 

 

discount for multiple items appreciated :D

 

to Appleboy, please.

Thanks!

Edited by Erhid
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erhid said:

carving knife blade, iron, ~30ql, 95coc - 1,0s

ile blade, iron, ~68ql, 96coc - 1,0s

awl blade, iron, ~12ql, 95coc - 1,0s

leather knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 99coc - 1,0s

meditation rug, cotton, ~10ql, 100coc - 2,0s

needle, iron, ~12ql, 97coc - 1,0s

 

 

discount for multiple items appreciated :D

 

to Appleboy, please.

Thanks!

[01:26:45] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Appleboy in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cod Bearclaws

 

press, oakenwood, ~49ql, 94coc - 1,0s
press, oakenwood, ~49ql, 95coc - 1,0s

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

butchering knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 94coc -  1,0s

Free gift: wild cat pelt ~99ql, 86coc - FREE

 

CoD to Kruber, thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Cod Bearclaws

 

press, oakenwood, ~49ql, 94coc - 1,0s
press, oakenwood, ~49ql, 95coc - 1,0s

 

Thanks

[18:39:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

9 hours ago, EndTimes said:

butchering knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 94coc -  1,0s

Free gift: wild cat pelt ~99ql, 86coc - FREE

 

CoD to Kruber, thanks!

[18:40:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Kruber in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you pop me a few coc on some Kindling 90sh  x2 thanks

 

Bearclaws

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Can you pop me a few coc on some Kindling 90sh x2 thanks

 

Bearclaws

[18:56:55] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eww i pop both of them buddy GD Coal making skilling :(  when you get time can you do me 2x Kindling 90sh coc x2 thanks  again haha..

 

you may get rich before i skill it up to 90  ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Eww i pop both of them buddy GD Coal making skilling :(  when you get time can you do me 2x Kindling 90sh coc x2 thanks  again haha..

 

you may get rich before i skill it up to 90  ;)

 

[18:46:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COD spindle, oakenwood, ~24ql, 99coc - 1,0s
spindle, oakenwood, ~24ql, 99coc - 1,0s

 

Bearclaws thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry and add rope tool, oakenwood, ~25ql, 103coc - 2,75s

 

Bearclaws thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

COD spindle, oakenwood, ~24ql, 99coc - 1,0s
spindle, oakenwood, ~24ql, 99coc - 1,0s

 

Bearclaws thanks

[11:22:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.

2 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Sorry and add rope tool, oakenwood, ~25ql, 103coc - 2,75s

 

Bearclaws thanks.

[11:22:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

2x Kindling 90sh coc x2 thanks  again

[07:59:00] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Bearclaws in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chinostes said:

pickaxe head, steel, ~5ql, 91coc - 1,0s

cod Chinostes, thank you

[20:03:04] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Chinostes in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COD Thralsh

pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 92coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 92coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 93coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 93coc - 1,0s

short sword, iron ~92ql Nim105 LT86 MD CoC100 MS88 - 12,0s

maul, iron ~89ql Nim94 LT100 MD CoC98 MS92 - 12,0s

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tregalant said:

COD Thralsh

pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 92coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 92coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 93coc - 1,0s
pickaxe head, iron, ~21ql, 93coc - 1,0s

short sword, iron ~92ql Nim105 LT86 MD CoC100 MS88 - 12,0s

maul, iron ~89ql Nim94 LT100 MD CoC98 MS92 - 12,0s

 

[07:39:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Thralsh in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

[07:39:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Thralsh in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Thankeh!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

rope tool, oakenwood, ~27ql, 104coc - 3,0s

  

On 10/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

rake blade, iron, ~30ql, 105coc - 3,25s

 

Please send to Khelus

 

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khellus said:

  

 

Please send to Khelus

 

[07:55:18] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Khelus in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One 100coc eye, and one 100coc heart. COD to Cococereza. (Low ql if possible) Thanks!
Also one shovel (steel preferred), low ql, 100coc.

Edited by CocoCereza
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the Two-handed sword. Love that it matches my armor and has Life Transfer. I've been trying to get this for few months. 

 

One extremely happy customer

Seri

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mountain lion pelt, ~99ql, 89coc

 

[00:08:58] You sense imps whispering your name and saying you have 1 mail waiting to be picked up.

TY :3

 

 

Edited by Aneri
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now